Who Will Win the NC

I am picking Washington. Though Michigan has a vaunted defense and won the semi-final over Alabama by pressuring the QB, their defense will not work against Pennix; he gets rid of the ball fastest of any QB I’ve seen this year; practically impossible to sack. Then too, Washington’s receivers are sublimely coached and make themselves pass worthy targets within two seconds of play.

Both teams are well coached. Perhaps I under respect Michigan’s defense and whether or not Harbaugh will find a way to harass Pennix. I don’t think he will. On the other hand, Kalen DeBoer is certainly an ascending coach in the college ranks. His team has the crucial element that I find laudable, that is, Washington, unlike the Miami Hurricanes, plays under control with “poise.” Pennix is really on a roll. No panicky play from Pennix.

1 Like

I think Michigan runs the ball down their throat old school style and wins. Michigan’s dline is something that Washington hasn’t faced this year.

Washington has won 10 straight games by 10 points or less.

Pennix is really good and good pull it off.

Texas had a 116th ranked pass defense and nearly won. Michigan has the #2 overall pass defense.

It ain’t hard to figure out who wins this game

1 Like

I picked Washington to win around week 6 so I’ll stay there.

Hard to pick against Michigan but mildly rooting for Washington (mostly due to Harbaugh, no animus against UM). Penix seems to be peaking and has the talent to be a wildcard and change the outcome of a close game.

Michigan

1 Like

THAT IS JUST NY……

YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO LEAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY TO CHANCE?

@skeeter

LITTLE SKEETZ STORM MISSED YOU IN THIS THREAD…

THE STUGOTZS WANT TO KEEP CLOWN WORLD BUT FORTUNATELY FOR EVERYONE ELSE IT IS GOING BYE BYE……

Lol…Yup it’s all rigged but fortunately for all of us there are messiahs like you to save us.

You
Fucking
Idiot

Dumbest post ever.

(We won’t even get started about how many losers were in that 2.04…Only the freemasons won I’m sure)

What a sheep.

@skeeter

MORE MELTDOWN NO ANSWERS……

LITERALLY CONFIRMED BY PAT MCAFEE (PRO BOWL KICKER) AJ HAWK (PRO BOWL PROBABLY HALL OF FAME LB) AND AARON RODGERS (PRO BOWL HALL OF FAME QB……)

BUT LITTLE SKEETZ DEGENERATE GAMBLER KNOWS MORE THEN THOSE GUYS……

#ELITESTUGOTZ

@skeeter

WHERE IS LITTLE SKEETZ STUGOTZ?

STORM IS POUNDING THIS LOSER……

HIS WORLD IS COLLAPSING AND HE IS HAVING A FULL MELTDOWN……

ANYONE SEEN SKEETZ STUGOTZ?

Accurate?

1 Like