Where is that absolutely clown catfishy? doc rivers right?

THERE IS A REASON DOC RIVERS GOT FIRED…

WE JUST WATCHED IT THE LAST TWO GAMES…

He should get fired again. Real coaching does not take your best players out less then five minutes left in the third quarter…

Then don’t put your best players back in until the other teams gets hot…terrible coaching.

The sixers organization has always sucked and will continue to do so…when you tank for five years this is the results of the process. Sixers will never win shit…

Storm don’t call me out when you have been wrong for four years now and continue to double and triple and what ever else down.

If the sixers had their coach from last year they would have never had a 26 point lead.

First off I’m not on a side here…I think the 76ers are gutless

Secondly, my god is this all you got fish? Stupid fucking response

Skeeter, look at this site. You have been putting up stupid fining responses for months now. You and storm have ruined what ever good there was to this site. Storm thinks coaching does not matter then comes on here and bashes rivers. The guy is fucking clueless…I stated a long time ago Brett Brown blows…and honestly Rivers at his worst is still better then the clown. Rivers lost the game last night with his coaching. Players did not cost the Sixers the game. COACHING DID…Taking Embild out when your dominating the game and then keeping him out while the other team goes on a run and still wait to put him back in until you lose all your momentum is bad coaching. If you want to get into the conversation go ahead…Say something of substance…or stfu and go back in your hole…This is not your argument.

Completely disagree.

Skeeter and Storm post good content. They defend their positions.

Skeeter is just tired of being censored. And everyone is a lunatic over Storm for some reason. He has an opinion… oh no!!!

GSC, The site blows and it is because these two attack every single poster now. If we wanted to have someone attack every poster then you should have kept sladeindade or what ever else name the guy used to post on. I barely post anymore because it gets old arguing with people who are set in their ways and have nothing new to bring to the table. They don’t defend their positions. Skeeter attacks people constantly. The guy must be four feet tall because he acts like someone with a small mans syndrome. I am over it. I will discuss stuff with people like Bikki. He may not agree with you but at least the guy comes back with something of substance.

Storm is beyond having an opinion. Guy has gone over board…PERIOD. and you defending makes you look just as crazy as the man himself…But carry on.

GSC, Take a poll…I guarantee you most people on this site would say that those two have ruined the site.

No just cunt motherfuckers like you

And if what I do makes you post less…The site should thank me.

You are borderline retarded

Doc Rivers teams have 5 of the 8 largest blown leads in the NBA the last two. years. Doesn’t apply here but Rivers’ teams have 3 of the 7 blown 3-1 series leads in the NBA over the past 25 years.

And I’m pretty neutral on Rivers…I mean he’s probably top 3 or 4 in playoff games coached during that time, so he is going to pop up on some negative lists. But definitely significant and noteworthy. 3 of the 7 times are doc’s work?? lol

How can you call anyone retarded. You can’t make a single post without insulting someone. Don’t give yourself that much credit…The site has been taken over by storm who is delusional. You are just a little man who can’t think for himself. But carry on…

You obviously can’t read either. Storm who is a moron is now bringing up coaching (Rivers) as the reason the Sixers have lost when all along he has said coaching does not matter. My stance was Brett Brown sucked as a coach and Rivers was better. I never said Rivers was an elite coach…Said he was better then Rivers…so where am I am wrong…PLEASE TELL.

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT BROUGHT UP RIVERS AS THE REASON THEY ENDED UP THE 1 SEED…

I PREDICTED THIS WHEN THEY WERE ROOKIES COACH UNKNOWN…

IF YOU WATCHED THE GAME ANY FCKEN MORON WOULD KNOW NOT TO TAKE OUT ALL YOUR STARTERS AND 3 FRANCHISE PLAYERS AT ONCE…

HE GOT LUCKY IN GAME 2 MILTON WAS ON FIRE OR THEY WOULD HAVE LOST THAT GAME BECAUSE OF HIS ROTATIONS ALSO…

HOW IS STEVE NASH DOING WITH ZERO EXPERIENCE?

STEVE KERR HIS FIRST YEAR?

TYRONE LUE HIS FIRST YEAR?

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND CATFISHY…

Because you deserve to be insulted every second of every day…You are an asshole. And very fucking stupid.

you two are a waste of time…nothing more. skeeter has nothing new to say so he goes back to you are stupid and an asshole. Look in the mirror buddy. You say the same thing over and over…When someone cant come up with something news months later…MAYBE…JUST MAYBE you are stupid one. You are worse then an asshole…

Well- I think this thread has a winner.

Ben Simmons is a bum offensively.

And Doc Rivers is trash.

1 Like

THE SECOND BEST PLAYER DOESN’T SHOOT REGULARLY AND AT ALL IN THE 4 QUARTER COACHED BY RIVERS THIS YEAR WHICH HAD NEVER HAPPENED…

HE HAS BEEN WORSE…

TWO DIFFERENT COACHES…

THE RESULT IS THE SAME AS FAR AS ROUNDS AND WE LOST TO THE WORSE TEAM THAT HAS ELIMINATED US…

WE HAD A BETTER AND MORE EXPERIENCED TEAM…

HE HAD THE BEST C IN THE HISTORY OF BASKETBALL AND HE STOOD HIM AT THE 3 POINT LINE ALMOST ALL SERIES…

WHAT IS THE POINT OF SPACING THE FLOOR WITH SHOOTERS IF YOU ARE STANDING YOUR INSIDE FORCE AT THE 3 POINT LINE/ FOUL LINE?

AS FAR AS SIMMONS UNTIL THE PLAYER DECIDES TO CHANGE HIS GAME NO COACH WILL…

SIMPLE AND IS THE FACT IN EVERY SPORT…

GSC, of course you will agree with Storm…And No storm is wrong. Storm said coaching does not matter…You just said Doc Rivers is trash. Rivers has faults as a coach but he is Red Aurbach compared to Brett Brown. You obviously never watched a Sixers game coached by Brown. There is no comparison. Rivers has a ship…Brown will never sniff a ship. The Sixers lost because decisions their front office have made…

FACTS THE SIXERS MANAGEMENT DECIDED TO TRADE UP FOR MARKELLE FULTZ…who has been a total bust and could have stayed pat and drafted Jayson Tatum. This was mistake number 1. Then they trade for Jimmy Butler only to give him away to the Heat…and then Give Tobias Harris a max deal…Mistake number 2. They had a chance to trade for James Harden and would have only had to give up 2-3 first round picks and Simmons…and they decided to not go that route. Every Move they have made has sucked…The front office cost them a ship and Ben Simmons.

I had no idea until today that Ben Simmons is naturally a right handed player…Why does he play left handed. Why has Ben Simmons not been developed to have a jump shot…Yeah that is Rivers fault who just got there…Anyone that thinks that Brown is better then Rivers is an idiot. They don’t know sports and should not even argue sports…

Please tell me how storm is correct…He has said for ever that coaching does not matter. He now says that coaching does matter. Can he make up his mind.

All good stuff 80. I might add that gsc and Bikki are just as big of a waste of time. But that’s what you get when you have the lowest form of moderation occurring (basically none). Regression to the LCM. Dog comms lmfao. Can’t even have a real conversation without it being a conspiracy theory.

Storm, what does experience matter…Look at the Suns. They are rolling through the West. You are all over the place. You either believe it is coaching or the players. Either you did not watch the series are don’t have a clue about basketball. The Sixers had the best record in basketball this year. They finished first…both things that Bret Brown NEVER accomplished. In round 2…they pretty much dominated the entire series but lost two games back to back where they had big leads. Big difference to Brown whose team got swept last year and basically quit. THAT IS CALLED COACHING. I am not a big fan of Rivers but he is a better coach then Brown. He has brought stability to their coaching staff and them losing had very little to do with coaching. The Sixers lost because Ben Simmons…nothing less /nothing more. If the Sixers had Kyle Lowery who they decided not to trade for…they are in the conference finals possibly win the entire thing…That is management of the sixers…What is funny is management for the Sixers has always been bad…You can go back to the Moses Malone trade…Getting rid of Barkley and never putting good players around him. Never putting anyone worth a crap around Iverson. The Sixers organization has always been one of the worst.

The end! Stormy just screwed her own argument.