Where are the death counters?

SO THIS GUY LITERALLY WAS KILLING PEOPLE’S PARENTS…

THE OTHER 4 GOVERNORS WERE KILLING PEOPLES PARENTS…

WHERE ARE THE STUGOTZS THAT CRIED ABOUT TRUMP?

WERE YOU CRYING ABOUT THE DEATHS OR WAS IT AN AGENDA YOU CARED ABOUT?

1 Like

I’m curious… Is there a single person in the Shelter who is a fierce defender of Cuomo?

Storm keeps posting these gotchas but I get the feeling he’s arguing with himself.

JUNIOR?

HAVEN’T YOU BEEN SAYING ALL THESE DEATHS WERE LEGITIMATE?

WELL WE KNOW THESE ARE…

NOTHING TO SAY?

Legitimate in what sense? They are actual covid deaths, yes. Was Cuomo negligent in his handling of this? Very possibly. Is he guilty of an attempted coverup. Even more likely.

When you say I have nothing to say, what do you mean by that exactly?

Once again, is there ANYONE on the Shelter vociferously defending Cuomo? You’re fighting a battle in your own head, man.

YOU NEVER DEFENDED THE DEMOCRAT DEATHS WHEN WE USE TO COMPARE THE FACT THEY WERE HIGHER?

ARE YOU NOW ACKNOWLEDGING THAT NJ, MI, CA ALSO KILLED PEOPLE WITH THAT SAME DIRECTIVE?

I’ve acknowledged there may have been extra deaths, but when we’ve looked at the numbers, it wasn’t a large portion of overall deaths. I don’t believe these deaths were done to inflate numbers, for example, because they barely inflated them.

I’m not aware of other states having the same issues. I’m not even against the idea of offloading patients from hospitals, especially in the fog of war.

New York’s culpability in the matter has to do with not making sure proper conditions were in place to handle the covid patients.

80 used to sing his praises on the old board.

It is ok to change the support. Cuomo is not going to survive this. NY people will move on.

WATCH HOW NY, NJ, MI, CA ALL END UP IN THIS SAME SITUATION…

THEY WERE PILING UP THE DEATHS THAT IS WHY ONE OF THEM PULLED THEIR PARENTS OUT OF THE NURSING HOMES…

ALL THOSE STATES GAVE THE EXACT SAME ORDER…

I POSTED THEM TOGETHER…

IT WAS AN OBAMA MAFIA DIRECTIVE…

Yes, but the order itself wasn’t problematic. The idea to offload hospitals was a good one. The problem was NY nursing homes weren’t properly vetted.

If it feels like I’m repeating myself, it’s because I am.

The NY case has been well-known for 6 months now, but none of the other states have, to my knowledge, shown such negligence as to face repercussions. So the “exact order” doesn’t matter, what matters is whether old folks were sent to unprepared nursing homes.

DID JUNIOR REALLY SAY THIS STUPID SHIT?

I GUESS I PUT THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE…

Is Storm still begging someone in here to defend Cuomo? This is priceless!!!

I TOLD YOU THEY WERE KILLING PEOPLE IN THOSE NURSING HOMES…

YOU WERE BRINGING UP DEATHS LIKE IT WAS TRUMP’S FAULT AND THE OBAMA MAFIA WAS INNOCENT…

ALL 5 STATES GOVERNORS WILL END UP LIKE CUOMO…

When did I do that?

NY Nursing Home Deaths: 13,500
Cal Nursing Home Deaths: 12,700
FL Nursing Home Deaths: 10,200

What is your point again?