Well that was a shock

FROM WHO WOULD IT BE MORE ACCEPTABLE?

IF COACHING MATTERS WHY DID IT HAPPEN TO THE MOST EXPERIENCED AND PAID STAFF WE HAVE EVER HAD?

Because a good staff can still lose games as wellā€¦Year one ā€œcoachingā€ and a coachā€™s culture, style, etcā€¦The types of players he needs (not just talent, but to fit system) arenā€™t always there. Cristobal is a head crackerā€¦Diaz was ā€œone of the guysā€ā€¦Major, major, major, difference. So no matter who it is Iā€™m more forgiving in year one.

Or maybe Cristobal just is ā€œthat badā€ā€¦And after 3 years he can go fuck himself too?

So is the talent there noā€¦not quite yet, but you see a lot of first year losses that arenā€™t always about talent. They are about those other things I just mentioned

Iā€™ve seen great coaches lose games they shouldnā€™t haveā€¦Really that simple. So run along and play, you sound like a fucking moron.

SO PLAYERS DONā€™T LIKE CRISTOBAL?

HE IS NOT A PLAYERS COACH?

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS FROM?

HAVE YOU READ THIS BOARD THIS SEASON?

YOU SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE LEFT ON GAME DAYS?

THE STUGOTZS DONā€™T BELIEVE THATā€¦ā€¦

NOT SURE WHY YOU KEEP CALLING STORM NAMES HE HASNā€™T EVEN CLOWNED YOU ONCE OUTSIDE OF YOUR QUALITY COACHES REPLY YOU CRASHED AND BURNED ONā€¦.

Iā€™m not speaking in extremes

Heā€™s hard nosed in general

Diaz is softā€¦

NOT SURE WHY YOU KEEP CALLING STORM NAMES HE HASNā€™T EVEN CLOWNED YOU ONCE OUTSIDE OF YOUR QUALITY COACHES REPLY YOU CRASHED AND BURNED ONā€¦.

You arenā€™t qualified to say I crashed and burned anything on. You have no clue what youā€™re talking about. And I call you names because you go out of your way to be an asshole.

ARE YOU QUALIFIED TO SPEAK ON SOMETHING SOOOOOOOO IMPORTANT AS COACHING WHEN YOU HAVE NEVER DONE IT IN YOUR FCKEN LIFE?

IF COACHING IS SOOOOOOO IMPORTANT HOW DOES THIS BOARD WEEKLY ATTACK COACHES MAKING MILLIONS WHEN THEY HAVE NEVER MADE A FCKEN CENT?

NOW THE STUGOTZS ARE IN A ā€œBOXā€ā€¦ā€¦.

IF ā€œJUSTINā€ KNOWS SO MUCH WHY ISNā€™T HE COACHING?

Non-pertinent

Itā€™s what college football fans do. Iā€™ve never read a Justin article in my life. If you donā€™t like it, donā€™t read it. But the shit you type isnā€™t any better

Just like you go out of your way to do be a asshole.

Imagine typing in all caps lock.

And quit sending me the delusional ticky tock shitā€¦I rarely click on it and Iā€™ve asked to not be included, make it happen. Take me off that little bullshit list.

F COACHING IS SOOOOOOO IMPORTANT HOW DOES THIS BOARD WEEKLY ATTACK COACHES MAKING MILLIONS WHEN THEY HAVE NEVER MADE A FCKEN CENT?

What does one have to do with the other?

If politics was soooooo important why do people attack politicians on a message board? Youā€™re arguing about nothing (again)ā€¦(and again)

HOW CAN TWITTER AND MESSAGE BOARDS KNOW MORE ABOUT COACHING THEN ACTUAL COACHES?

ALL OF YOU RUN TO TWITTER AND SITES TO HEAR PEOPLE TELL YOU THEIR SPIN ON COACHING AND BUY ITā€¦ā€¦

HOW CAN YOU LISTEN TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO EXPERIENCE TELL YOU HOW PEOPLE MAKING MILLIONS ARE FCKEN UP IF COACHING IS SOOOOOOO IMPORTANT?

DO SAY ESTUPID SHIT ANSWER THE QUESTIONā€¦ā€¦

WHY WOULD ANY OF YOU WASTE YOUR TIME LISTENING TO CLOWNS IF YOU THINK COACHING IS SO IMPORTANT?

No I donā€™t

Next

WHY WOULD ANY OF YOU WASTE YOUR TIME LISTENING TO CLOWNS IF YOU THINK COACHING IS SO IMPORTANT?

I donā€™t listen to anyone

Next

BECAUSE THEY ARE STEALING OUR MONEY AND MANY OTHER THINGS THAT EFFECT EVERY SINGLE PERSON?

BAD EXAMPLE PATRIOTā€¦ā€¦

YOU RAN ON HERE WITH NO ONE SAYING A WORD TO YOUā€¦.

I didnā€™t say it wasnā€™t importantā€¦But you just told me this

So itā€™s a great example.

But I donā€™t ā€œhearā€ peopleā€¦And I donā€™t read others ā€œspinā€ I form my own opinion.

Again you donā€™t have to read my opinion.

I have work to do. Go fuck yourselfā€¦And take me off that list. Youā€™re delusional.

Has he even attempted to defend against the fact Miami has 45 blue chippers and MSTU/Duke have 0?

BUT BUT YOU SAID OUR COACHES SUCKED BECAUSE THEY WERE INEXPERIENCED AND CHEAPā€¦ā€¦

NOW WE HAVE THE BEST MOST EXPERIENCED HIGHEST PAID STAFF AND IT IS STILL COACHING?

STUGOTZS IN A BOXā€¦ā€¦

WAS IT SWASEY?

WAS IT THE DRUNK HEAD STRENGTH COACH AT ALABAMA?

WAS IT SIGNATURE WINS?

WAS IT HAVING PLAYERS COACH PLAYERS?

STUGOTZS ATE UP ALL THE BULLSHIT AND HE WE ARE WITH ALL THE ESTUPID EXCUSES EXPOSED AS FRAUDSā€¦.

WHERE ARE WE NOW?

NFL NOWā€¦.

SEEMS THERE ARE A LOT OF WRS FROM CLEMSON, OSU AND ALABAMAā€¦ā€¦

SEEMS THERE ARE A LOT OF QB FROM CLEMSON, OSU, AND ALABAMAā€¦.

SEEMS THERE ARE A LOT OF RB FROM CLEMSON OSU AND ALABAMAā€¦ā€¦

WHICH ARE THE TEAMS IN THE PLAYOFFS RIGHT?

ā€œGREAT COACHINGā€ā€¦.

90ā€™S CANES STUGOTZ THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVINGā€¦.

Here is another one that is a head scratcher for the talented QB wins games.

Hendon Hooker- kid didnā€™t look this good at VT yet. Now he is playing under one of the offensive masterminds of college and has UT in the top 3.

Hmmmm chicken or egg

There were a lot in the know that thought he checked out well on raw arm, and also several down the field metrics. I actually think a tad overrated right now, but no denying what heā€™s accomplishing.

1 Like

I agree with this. Heā€™s having a great year and is probably one of the top two Heisman candidates right now but heā€™s a bit overhyped.