Was Storm Front Banned?

I haven’t been in here in a while. Was Storm booted?

Yes. He has been gone for awhile.

2 Likes

Is it true??? If so, I will gladly return. If that’s ok with you guys?

2 Likes

Welcome back Mr. Kotter

Lol???

Why wouldn’t it be ok? Kinda pathetic SC…Post as you wish…

Wonder if 51 will return

He even stopped posting on Twitter. I think he’s full gone.

1 Like

What’s his twitter? We should message him.

Of course it’s okay. Tell everybody else who left to come back while you’re at it!

I did try contacting 51 but had no luck. I don’t use twitter and haven’t seen any of those guys on other sites so there are better people to contact them than me.

As far as the original question, this thread has all the answers:

Storm tried to turn this site into his personal blog. He pretty much ruined it for most people.

He should start his own website and post his nutty takes there. He might develop a following for the same reason that crowds gather to watch someone jump off a tall building.

I had a teacher who was a high school classmate of Horshack.

1 Like

LOVE IT! Welcome Back Kotter was one of my favorites in my childhood!

Now I can’t get that theme song outta my head.

Good to see you too Skeeter.

I just told him.

Why? He’s a fucking twat and as big or bigger a problem that Stormfront. Compete piece of shit…Since you talk to him, tell him go fuck his whore mother and ask him if that vax is still preventing covid.

I guess some things never change.

@skeeter
Is there anything I can do to help bring about some civility between you and 51? I just believe that this has gone on long enough. You always stated that we are supposed the be grown men and should be able to squash stuff. I left the board because there was no hope for Stormfront. He literally made this board unbearable. 51 doesn’t even come close to what he did or even display that kind of behaviors. I would love to facilitate if I may. Is it really that deep?

Is there anything I can do to help bring about some civility between you and 51? I just believe that this has gone on long enough. You always stated that we are supposed the be grown men and should be able to squash stuff. I left the board because there was no hope for Stormfront. He literally made this board unbearable. 51 doesn’t even come close to what he did or even display that kind of behaviors. I would love to facilitate if I may. Is it really that deep?

No you are incorrect…I’m in Pittsburgh, tell that faggot fuck 51 I’m easy to find. Fuck him, fuck his whore mother, and I hope the fuck he died by now. Other than that I could care less.

He is just as bad as Stormfront. They are two whiny little spoiled brat, fanatical, uninformed fucking cunts.

And really none of this is necessary…Post as you may SC, there are assholes everywhere…You don’t need to come in here with that fake ass little “if it’s ok with you guys”…That shit’s pathetic. You are posting aren’t you?

Language. Really unnecessary and makes you look bad.