Very Good News

Look at that BEAUTIFUL cliff

Isn’t it amazing what an illegitimate election and inauguration can do for public health bro?

Right?

Amirite?

Biden has played with the numbers. Testing positive now requires two positive tests. Nothing wrong with standardized testing but you can’t act like this cliff was due to Biden’s plan outside of testing and winter when people don’t gather in groups as much. What happens in April when people start gathering and the new variants take off?

Can we stop attaching this to politics?

YOU THINK IF TRUMP WAS STILL PRESIDENT THAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED?

STARTING TO BE A GOOD TIME TO PULL OUT THE ELECTION FRAUD…

SNAKE OIL HUH?

STUGOTZ GONNA STUGOTZ…

My god 90- how?! It’s 100% political!

I didn’t know this. Cheapens that “cliff” I referred to. :confused:

We all predicted Biden would do this…I was saying in August/Sept that if he won the testing parameters would be changed

It’s fucking disgusting.

Never forget what they put us through…This “cliff” was ready to go on deck any time they felt like it.

Quack quack quack.

Cases spiked after the election…

Remember when Trump changed the testing guidelines? Pepperidge Farm remembers…

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/26/politics/cdc-coronavirus-testing-guidance/index.html

Ofcourse they did. It was being contested. But the plan was there and being waited on. And now it’s in play. Come on man. You’re smart. Stop it.

No one seriously thought it was, though. Come on man. Stop it.

This isn’t true.

There were court cases being filed. State legislatures being lobbied.

The democrats were opposing which meant they took it seriously. They had Mark Elias on overtime.

Outside of Q echo chambers, it absolutely is.

Lawsuits were LAUGHED out of court. Politicians LIED to score political points.

In case you don’t yet realize it, none of the non-Trumpies in this forum were ever worried about the election being unlawfully overturned. It was obvious to all on November 4th that Biden would be inaugurated on the 20th. In fact, there were several bets to that very point…