UM flips S/LB K.Spencer from OU

Virginia kid. 3*

Will update lists later tonite or this wknd.

1 Like

You have to trust the Evals when you have Mario, Addae, Steele, Strong, and Highsmith all looking at him. Kid plays good in space, plays fast, tackles soundly most of the time, even returned punts. He looks more like a SS type to my eyes.

1 Like

Love the kidā€™s tape actuallyā€¦Looks more of a LB to me, but I definitely wouldnā€™t rule out an in-box safety.

BUT THEY LOST WITH 45 ā€œBLUE CHIPPERSā€ WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES MORE ā€œBLUE CHIPPERSā€ MAKE?

#STUGOTZSINABOX

upsets happenā€¦More prone to happen with a new regime

Next

Obv going Lb. Usually youā€™d like an Lb that was previously a DB with coverage but I saw almost no highlights of his coverage skills which is kinda insane.

Regardless, dude brings the hammer/toughness which this team needs drastically.

1 Like

YOU MEAN LIKE WHEN COACHES ā€œWITH LESSā€ WIN ONE FCKEN GAME?

SEE THE BOX?

STORM IS NOT THE ONE ARGUING ā€œCONSPIRACY THEORIESā€ LIKE THE NECESSARY ā€œSIGNATURE WINā€ WHICH COULD JUST BE AN ā€œUPSETā€ AS PATRIOT SKEETER SAYSā€¦.

What about coaches with less that do it repeatedlyā€¦

This is tiresome.

There is no box. You are making an asshole of yourself over nothing.

THERE ARE NONEā€¦ā€¦

FCKEN ZERO THAT IS THE POINTā€¦ā€¦

WHAT IS TIRESOME IS YOU PEOPLE ACTING LIKE THEY EXIST LIKE FCKEN BIG FOOT BUT YOU CANā€™T SHOW ONE FCKEN GUYā€¦ā€¦

DID STORM NOT JUST EXPOSE THE ā€œGREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME?ā€

WONā€™T TOUCH THAT THREAD HUH?

HE IS NOW THE WORSE TEAM IN THE DIVISION AFTER TWO DECADES OF DOMINANCEā€¦ā€¦

WHAT CHANGED THE QB THAT WON A SB IN A WHEEL CHAIR IN TAMPA THAT DID NOT EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THE YEAR BEFORE WITHOUT HIM?

Ya that definitely are

Constantlyā€¦There are coaches who win a shit ton of games for an underdog.

Iā€™ve listed them on this site.

Best way to put it, without getting too complicated itā€¦To put it in real simple termsā€¦

Letā€™s say that the talent for a national championship team every yearā€¦Is almost always a 9 or higher on a scale of 1-10. Sure there are some 10 teams (2001 UM Iā€™d argue 2019 LSU prob there)ā€¦One or two Bama teams, and definitely a 9.5 most years.

There are some coaches who can win the ship with a 9, maybe even an 8.5ā€¦Where some coaches need the clear 9.5 or higher teams.

Not all coaches are created equalā€¦Itā€™s that simpleā€¦If me and Belichick coached the same exact team, he will get more out of it than me.

Now you definitely need the talentā€¦Usually have to be one of the 2-3 best teams. For instance no coach is good enough to win it all with a 7 team. They may pull an upset, and yes some guys do it constantly, but not good enough to win it all. Some get promotedā€¦others just canā€™t recruit well so they never reach that level.

Done with the convo. Sick of the obnoxious cap lockā€¦How do you go through life as fucking obnoxious as you are? I mean you are really an annoying fuckā€¦Sit here and just cry your eyes out with caps lock.

And honestly people are agreeing with you half the time and your still arguing.

Also, why not just disagree with themā€¦And forgot aboutā€¦No, you gotta be a torturous motherfucker

HE IS A BELOW .500 COACH WITHOUT BRADYā€¦ā€¦

IT IS A FACTā€¦ā€¦

HE WAS ā€œGREATEST OF ALL TIMEā€ UNTIL BRADY LEFTā€¦ā€¦

NOW HE IS BOTTOM OF THE DIVISION AND AT .500ā€¦ā€¦

EVERY SINGLE FCKEN COACH YOU PULL SHITS THE BED ALL OF THEMā€¦.

YOU PULLED OUT A FEW LAST TIME AND STORM DUNKED ON YOUā€¦ā€¦

THERE ARE ZERO POST THAT STORM HAS DONE WITH YOUR FCKEN NAME IN AND NONE WERE DIRECTED TO YOU YOU FELT THE NEED TO JUMP IN AND ARGUE NONSENSEā€¦.

THE ONE THING YOU SAID RIGHT IS IF YOU KEEP FIRING COACHES AFTER ONE OR TWO RECRUITING CLASSES HOW DO YOU ESTABLISH ā€œCULTURE?ā€

THE EMOTIONAL STUGOTZS CANā€™T UNDERSTAND THATā€¦

HOW IS POPOVICH DOING?

IT IS STUGOTZS COACHING FANTASYLANDā€¦ā€¦

Had bad Browns teams

That doesnā€™t contradict anything I said.

No you didnā€™t

You embarrassed yourself, dickhead

And then you embarrass yourself more becuase you use caps lock and talk about yourself in corny 3rd person fashion and told us Trump was going to be president again.

FOR 5 YEARS AND HE COULDNā€™T DO DICK WITH ITā€¦ā€¦

SO THE BEST COACH EVER COULDNā€™T ā€œDO MORE WITH LESSā€ā€¦ā€¦

NOW WITHOUT BRADY SO FAR IN YEAR 3 HE IS .500 AND LAST IN A DIVISION THEY WERE FIRST IN FOR 20 YEARSā€¦ā€¦

WHERE IS THE LIST OF ā€œMORE WITH LESSā€ IF THE BEST COACH EVER CANā€™T DO IT?

NAH DUNKED BALLS IN THE FACE ON YOUā€¦ā€¦

YOU CANā€™T MAKE ONE ARGUMENT WITH STATS OR FACTSā€¦ā€¦

STORM BROUGHT THE NUMBERS IN CAPS SHAQ BREAK THE BACKBOARD DUNKED ON YOUā€¦.

Made em about 3-4 years agoā€¦With stats and facts.

And embarrassed you then as well.

Why do you say ā€œdunked onā€ dickhead? People stopped saying that 20 years agoā€¦You sound like a fuckin clown.

And I never said he was the best of all time, although heā€™s obv very good and is up there with anyone. Also, I never said coaches can turn shit into a miracle. And also, what if he got better as a coach?

But yes of course, he had Bradyā€¦And he didnā€™t screw it up with Brady. There are coaches out there who are capable of that. And there are many coaches Brady wouldnā€™t have won every single one of those Super Bowls with. Why didnā€™t Brady win it last year, or why doesnā€™t he have 20 if the best player automatically wins it every year.

Convo over, moving onā€¦Probably gonna block you, youā€™re an asshole.

POST THEM NOW GENIUSā€¦ā€¦

YOU CANā€™T BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER STUGOTZ BULLSHIT ARTISTā€¦ā€¦

NO SUBSTANCEā€¦.

STICK TO POSTING RECRUITING VIDEOS AND RANKINGSā€¦ā€¦

NO NEED TO HAVE CONVERSATIONS WITH PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY KNOW SOMETHING RELEVANTā€¦.

Youā€™re overmatched junior

You probably scream in person the way you caps lock on line. So funnyā€¦Reel it in, dickhead

The death circle of stupidity brought to you by Storm.

He thinks that football is only about physical abilities and anyone with them can step foot on the field to win. Yet, the rest of the world knows that coaching/teaching especially at the HS and College levels have a big impact on the game. Heck there are even cases like Tiki Barber who had to be taught how to secure the ball late in his NFL career after issues with fumbles.

Seems that even the great Tom Brady agrees:
ā€œEven today, I look at some of these young players, and theyā€™re like, ā€˜What do you think of this guy in his third year or fourth year?ā€™" Brady said. ā€œAnd in my mind Iā€™m thinking, ā€˜OK, heā€™s talented. But whoā€™s gonna teach him how to evolve and grow? Whoā€™s gonna assist him in his learning of what footballā€™s all about, what his knowledge is?ā€™ā€

1 Like

He argues about nothing

Everyone here agrees talent is the main factorā€¦To say coaching means very little or nothing is borderline retarded

And even then the idiot canā€™t drop it and agree to disagreeā€¦Gotta clutter the board with his bullshit.