Trump to be indicted

Flight Logs

Yet we have lots of pictures of them together and Trump literally wishing Maxwell the best during her trial

Seems to be a lie considering we literally have the flight logs indexed

GLOBAL

You’re trying to pretend Trump was President of the world.

What a joke. It’s just too easy

WHY DO YOU BY PASS THE FACTS OF HIM LEADING TO HIS FIRST ARREST……

HE WAS THE ONLY ONE TO COOPERATE WITH VICTIMS LAWYERS……

HIS ADMINISTRATION ARRESTED EPSTEIN, MAXWELL, ETC….

YOUR OWNERS ARE PEDOS……

The same way you’ll bend over backwards and to receive it in the cheeks when you hear any hint of bad news for him? How many times have they fucked you so far?

THAT IS WHAT ANY SON WOULD BE POSTING IF HIS FATHER WAS BEING PERSECUTED BY THE US GOVERNMENT AND WORLD CABAL….

TOTAL CONTROL……

Presidents don’t direct arrests by the Department of Justice. Despite you wanting to live in a fascist state, we don’t.

You made a claim of Clinton that was proven false. You made a claim of Trump and Epstein’s flight logs, which was proven false. Trump has a long history with Epstein and wished Maxwell all the best while she was on trial.

It is what it is.

You cry a lot and apologize for a two-bit criminal quite often.

But, we’ve established clearly, without any opposition from you, that you cheer for the enemies of the United States. You consistently support any position which weakens the United States. If your entire being is about supporting this two-bit criminal and your main motivation is clearly against the United States…ipso facto…Trump is the candidate for those who support the enemies of the United States.

But, MAGA has had their asses handed to them for 3 straight elections so…

PROVEN FALSE BY WHOM?

THE PEOPLE THAT SAID RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA HOAX WAS REAL?

THE ONES THAT KEEP LYING TO YOU?

AGAIN YOU SKIPPED AGAIN THE PART OF TRUMP BEING THE ONLY ONE TO HELPED THE VICTIMS AND THEIR LAWYER SAYING AS MUCH……

SEE YOU CAN’T ANSWER EVERYTHING BECAUSE STORM HAS PUT YOU IN A BOX……

YOUR GOVERNMENT IS ARMING RUSSIAN ALLIES IN COUNTRIES WHERE RUSSIAN MILITARY CURRENTLY ARE….

The published flight logs, i.e. source material. I literally screen printed it for you and sent you the link. Once again, you didn’t even check or read it. You’re not interested in reality in any way.

Pretty clear it wasn’t. We see Trump trying to suck Putin’s cock at every opportunity

says the guy who believes in a global satanic conspiracy, that JFK Jr is alive, and Trump doesn’t lie.

Trump didn’t help the victims. He tried to exonerate himself after having spent 15 years cozying up to this guy, as we see in pictures and flight logs

You’re like the kid who doesn’t know how to play Blackjack, gets a 7 and a 2 and screams “Blackjack, I win.”

It’s pretty sad to watch, Storm

I’ve already proven that false and provided the source material…the source material you didn’t even look at, showing you never even slightly care if anything you claim is accurate. That, it itself, makes you dishonest at your core.

TAKE A GOOD LUCK AT THE ONES THAT WANT “JUSTICE” AND LOVE THE COUNTRY AND SEE HOW FAR ALONG THEY GO WITH ALL THIS……

LOOK AT THE TIME STAMP ON SCAVINO’S POST THEN ON THE Q POST….

Says who?

That’s a nice line but I’m absolutely sure it’s bullshit.

1 Like

Really Warden.

He believes when the media says this.

The AG directs the DOJ. The AG reports to the President directly.

Anyone who thinks Presidents don’t have a say in any investigation they choose to have a say in is a fucking imbecile.

@Warden84
@thre305ive
@Elite80

WHAT IS YOUR CRIMINAL ADMINISTRATION DOING?

WAKEY WAKEY……