Trump to be indicted

And being asked to turn himself in and surrender.

Most ridiculous shit ever. But now they all subject themselves to the same nonsense. Lol. Should be fun.

1 Like

So this isn’t happening now?

According to Trump, it was last Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1638698050133848064?s=42&t=2K6FoMLWHdPY_9DyG-VZmA

TRUMP IS TOYING WITH THEM….

I’m digging your listing of X22 Report as a source. It’s adorable.

SORCHA FAAL is very disappointment in you, Storm.

SO DOES KASH PATEL AND GENERAL FLYNN WHO HAVE BOTH BEEN ON THE SHOW….

You poor fella.

You do realize Cohen already showed the check he received from Trump in court, right?

This grand jury is just falling apart at the seams lol.

Apparently the prosecutor hid exculpatory material from jury and they found out lol.

1 Like

BEATS THEM EVERY TIME……

EVERY SINGLE TIME……

BOY SEEMS LIKE TRUMP IS SO PREPARED FOR EVERYTHING AND JUST HITTING HOMERUN AFTER HOMERUN IN THESE ATTEMPTS TO TAKE HIM DOWN….

POOR FELLA………

LOSERS ALWAYS LOSING……

So Cohen and his lawyer lied to the FEC?

…says the guy who has to now defend China as the good guy, along with Russia, all the while literally having to pretend we have a different President in order to rationalize for his failed choices. But, it is cute you citing the guy forced out by his own company for financial malfeasance. I mean, how many times has this guy been arrested?

You keep consistent company, Storm. Very consistent.

According to the same people who told you the election was stolen, Dominion Voting changed the votes, etc.

WINNERS ALWAYS WIN……

:point_down:t2:

The only person I ever saw who said Trump was being indicted in NYC was Trump. In fact, the second he said he would be arrested on Tuesday, I knew it wouldn’t happen. He’s never told anything but a lie in any situation, under any circumstances on any topic.

He proved me right, too. Trump lying is definitely something you can always count on

you’re boring…you don’t really offer anything anymore…kind of lazy, Storm