Trump’s not playing around

Donald J. Trump
8:52pm May 10, 2021

The major Michigan Election Fraud case has just filed a bombshell pleading claiming votes were intentionally switched from President Trump to Joe Biden. The number of votes is MASSIVE and determinative. This will prove true in numerous other States. All Republicans must UNIFY and not let this happen. If a thief robs a jewelry store of all of its diamonds (the 2020 Presidential Election), the diamonds must be returned. The Fake News media refuses to cover the greatest Election Fraud in the history of our Country. They have lost all credibility, but ultimately, they will have no choice!

This is off the heels of Matt Deperno’s recent pleading in the Michigan Voter fraud case where he provided evidence of thousands of votes being switched to the court in one county (Antrim).

Now Michigan is moving for a full audit similar to Arizona.

It’s going to get extremely interesting in the next 90 days.

My favorite part is how Trump needs to spell out the diamond metaphor (the 2020 Presidential Election). I suppose he knows the limitations of his audience.

Or he’s signaling what is to come.

Yes, but he can signal without spelling out the metaphor. The point is, his followers are too dumb to get it, so he needed to explicitly explain it. Kind of like how I needed to explicitly explain my post.

Lol…All intelligence on that progressive liberal side huh?

ACTUALLY HE IS SPELLING IT OUT FOR THE DUMBASSES ON YOUR SIDE THAT ARE TO FCKEN STUPID TO REALIZE YOU ARE SUPPORTING CRIMINALS THAT COULD HAVE EASILY KILLED YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES AND COULD GIVE A FCK…

THE PEOPLE ON “OUR SIDE” ARE SMART ENOUGH TO SEE THAT…

https://twitter.com/danscavino/status/1391598885248831489?s=10

Who said what about who now?