Trump officials force CDC to alter reporting

GSC TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT ALL OF HEAD SHANKER’S POST…

WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN ALL THESE STORIES ABOUT TRUMP?

NOT JUST STORIES BUT RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA TYPES?

CAN YOU SMELL THE FEAR?

IT IS THE COLLAPSING OF THE OBAMA MAFIA AND ESTUPID STUPIDER STUGOTZ NARRATIVES…

By that token you are scared of the Obama Mafia.

CAN YOU SMELL THE FEAR?

1 Like

NO ACTUAL IF YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION THERE ARE INDICTMENTS AND DIFFERENT THEN THE RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA WHEN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SAYS THINGS ARE HAPPENING THEY ARE…

Not a grand wizard - outright lie. Though, - Donald Trump's history of talking about David Duke and white supremacists

this guy was a grand wizard and HE LOVES TRUMP

There is no Trump administration. There’s an old fat guy in a track suit at a golf club that won’t leave, keeps dropping in on guests and ranting about conspiracy theories. That’s all

When did the stories about Trump stop? He’s being investigated. Indictments just happened this morning.
It’s not only that you lie consistently, it’s that you don’t have a basic sense of logic.

It’s funny you bring this up.

I was going to comment the same.

It does seem rather odd that there is this barrage of Trump stories in the media. I’m with you.

LOOK WHAT HEAD SHANKER IS LEFT WITH…

THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FAKE INVESTIGATING TRUMP…

HE WON’T GO NEAR THE AXIOS PIECE ADMITTING RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA WAS ALL A HOAX…

Hmmm…the Russia hoax. The Russia investigation wasn’t a hoax and resulted in over a dozen indictments, also showed that Trump campaign manager provided Russians with polling data in the WH. Also, Mueller didn’t investigate the financials and also believed indictments were for Congress to decide on, not him.
Nope, the Russia investigation was by no means a hoax. It was only called a hoax by the career criminal and pathological liar, Donald The Traitor Trump.
Nope, I’ll take the Mueller report over Sarah Fischer who covers media trends for Axios or a loon who asks “what would there be more than 1 religion anyway.”
I have hair on my ass smarter than that

The Russian Investigation was a giant hoax. It originated with the dossier, a complete fiction, paid for by Hillary. It was an investigation searching for a crime that never existed… It was comprised of 17 sworn enemies of Donald Trump that were incapable of finding a single crime committed by Trump. As for indictments, recall the old legal adage that a prosecutor before a grand jury could indict a ham sandwich. MSM colluded with leftists in spreading absolute lies about Trump for over three years, and there’s hardly an apology. Given the scrutiny, it can but be concluded that Donald Trump is one of the most honest persons ever to occupy the White House, as true and honorable as a Boy Scout.

Conversely, the real travesty is watching on live television Biden bragging about successfully extorting a Ukrainian official while Hunter was using Air Force II as a taxi to broker deals with foreign nations. You’ll recall that an associate who worked with Hunter identified Joe Biden as being the “Big Guy”: in a selling influence scheme. Where is the special prosecutor that should be looking into Biden’s finances? How did all the Bidens become so rich? Why was Hunter being paid $80,000 dollars a month? Just what was the Biden Mafia selling?

Those defendants never came to trial. Lol. They have no way of compelling them either.

What’s the saying? You can indict a ham sandwich.

An influence scheme?

Do tell.

Summarily, any integrity or honesty you accumulated in your life is long gone, obviously. But, then again, you’re the guy who lies pretty consistently and consistently throws our support for the same inspirations the mass murders use. You’re not working with much in your old age, fella. Good thing you’re an atheist.

Warden, Who are the mass murders to whom you allude. The violence in our society is now the purview of the left. There were over 500 riots related to George Floyd alone. Seems to me Trump stands out as being president who didn’t start any wars and who made quick work of ISIS and refused to get further involved in Syria. He also adroitly handled both China and Russia. Conversely, Biden is making China, Russia, and Iran GREAT while middle class America suffers from inflation which will grow worse, especially when Biden’s tax hikes become law. Also, stay tuned for a big stock market correction.

As to Obama, his race is immaterial. He was just a failure as president, especially with regard to foreign policy. Even Biden will have to accelerate his rate of misgovernance to move Obama out of the ranking of being worst president of all time… Yes, Obama is the WOAT.

The left has ruined the City of Kenosha. It might never recover from the vigilante leftist uprising. The left has done $50 million worth of damage to a city whose yearly budget is $100 million. Were the police doing their job, Kenosha jails should be filled with vandals and arsonists. Destroying a city is not a protest. They should try these people in courts and send them to the pen for ten years. That would cool their jets.

Somehow I missed the connection that makes Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist, so I will use one my lifelines and ask Warden to explain how this assumption was made. It seems to me he was poor kid attacked by a bunch of dangerous thugs who but for Kyle being armed would have killed him.

Lol…Just when you thought Rachel Maddow was the only asshole in the world who still believes in the Russia Hoax.

Her little regurgitation sheep comes to bat.

Your anti-Islamic blog you kept posting last year was cited as the inspiration for the ChristChurch shooter and hosted it manifesto. You seemed to think it was quaint.
I’m honestly surprised you don’t regularly post quotes from the Turner Diaries.

False. You’re citing protests as riots, en mass. Typical lying.

He was too busy attacking our own soldiers, selling out our allies to our enemies and handing over US bases to Russia

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/19/politics/pompeo-us-government-hack-russia/index.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-putin-trump-idUSKBN19U0HX

…says the guy who thinks masks doctors wear are a conspiracy.

Imagine still being worried about covid you sick fuck.

You’re either sanctimonious or full of delusional fear. Either way it makes you a cunt.

Mask up buttercup…And make sure to put any kids you have or know in them too you sick fuck. (66 dead kids October to October ages 5-11…Somewhere around 90% of them with serious comorbidities)
SIXTY FUCKING SIX

Next

Meltdown Mollie can’t get through two posts without whining about Covid. By far, you’re the single most devastated individual I’ve ever seen when it comes to Covid. It’s literally taken over your sanity or lack thereof. What a weak willed man to have been so consumed, so beaten by Covid.
You should start referring to Covid as Daddy.

Imagine Warden getting lost in Saudi Arabia…. They’d cut his fucking head off and he thinks he’s their hero.