Treason trials? “Storm is crazy” said the STUGOTZS

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY…

THE OBAMA MAFIA TREASON TRIALS ARE COMING AND SO IS THE END OF SOON TO FORMER MODERATOR 51 NORTHAM…

What exactly are you trying to get at here?

Terrorism decisions like Hamdi vs Rumsfeld don’t seem to apply to elected officials. Hamdi took up arms with the Taliban that was fighting the US Military at the time. Last I checked, Bush, Obama, Biden, and Trump haven’t took up arms at all.

Johnson vs. Eisentrager was a case about non US citizens committing war crimes against the USA.

Some important context about treason:
While the Constitution’s Framers shared the centuries-old view that all citizens owed a duty of loyalty to their home nation, they included the Treason Clause not so much to underscore the seriousness of such a betrayal, but to guard against the historic use of treason prosecutions by repressive governments to silence otherwise legitimate political opposition. Debate surrounding the Clause at the Constitutional Convention thus focused on ways to narrowly define the offense, and to protect against false or flimsy prosecutions.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.”

There has only been one person indicted for treason since 1954! ONE!

1. None of our elected officials have gone to war against the USA like Hamdi.
  2. None of our elected officials adhere to enemies of the USA. This is likely the one you can attack the most but we are not at War with China, Iran, Russia, North Korea which would likely be one of the key components of defining an Enemy. Even if we could define those countries as enemies for non-War acts, you’d have to show that elected officials adhere to those countries vs our countries laws. Good fucking luck with that!

Logical response from Stormy. Look UFO.

YOU BROUGHT UP 1954 LIKE THAT MEANS SOMETHING…

NOW “YOUR SIDE” IS TALKING ABOUT UFOS…

ARE WE SITTING HERE 8 MONTHS AFTER THE ELECTION TALKING ABOUT TRUMP BEING REINSTATED BECAUSE HE WON JUST LIKE STORM SAID HE DID?

THESE ARE ONLY “CONSPIRACY THEORIES” TO THE STUGOTZS…

STORM HAS BEEN RIGHT THE WHOLE FCKEN TIME…

SO DO YOUR LITTLE WRITE UPS ABOUT HOW STORM IS WRONG AND THE OUT COME WILL CONTINUE BEING THE SAME…

Stormy, logic is not your strongest skill.

You keep talking about treason trials and posted a video about terrorism. Just trying to help you understand that your video doesn’t connect with treason trials.

I don’t have a side outside of NOT Qanon.

As your cute Qanon videos pointed out, Qanon still have to convince the masses that everyone involved in government, mass media, large tech are part of a cabal while the US military is here to save the day! Qanon very well could be an NSA operation but my prediction would be it is a couple individuals and likely not even government employees.

How do you plan on moving on in 2022 when your scripted outcome of treason trials doesn’t workout?

After watching General Milley testify to Congress today- I am quite certain that he doesn’t answer to Trump.

So this complicates the theory Storm.

Looks like a bunch of local republicans in Michigan don’t back Trumps claims of election fraud per their report released today.

It hardly matters until the audits come back. We’ll find out either way so it doesn’t make sense to speculate.

the GOP did an 8 month investigation in Michigan.

It was a report 90- not an audit.

That’s exactly right. Audit every state in every election and we can see what really happens.

For those that say audits don’t uncover anything. They almost changed a local election in New Hampshire this year when the voting machines failed to read the candidate name correctly and flipped votes to the winning candidate. The hand count caught the issue.

I am fine with audits and have said it for months.

The audits are fine with me. My question is and has always been, will this change the outcome?

What else did you expect?

DO YOU READ THIS BOARD FAKE MODERATE STUGOTZ?

ONE FAKE MODERATE SAYS TO THE OTHER FAKE MODERATE…

“STORMY” IS ONLY AWAYS RIGHT…

WHEN STUGOTZS SPEAK…

https://twitter.com/WendyRogersAZ/status/1407732065223602180?s=19

THESE FRAUD FAKE MODERATES ARE THE MOST DISHONEST STUGOTZS…

MORE REALITY COMING FOR STUGOTZS…

Back to the topic, “Stormy is crazy”. Yes, we all agree that Stormy is crazy.

1 Like

He proves it every day.

True, fake moderates might say that.
Real ones know you have yet to be right. Real ones also know you move the goal post when you know you are wrong.