Thoughts on the A&M game?

I am used to being let down. I have an odd odd feeling we don’t score much at all…I want the W, but for some rando reason I feel we lose 28-13 and struggle to score. Damn I hope I’m wrong.

IF we magically pull it off, I’m gonna be so hungover.

A&M is desperate for a win. We’ve not looked all that impressive against inferior competition.

I can’t tell you the last time we showed up for an away game against a quality opponent.

A&M is starting their LSU transfer QB. After tomorrow night he’ll be on the list of Heisman favorites.

We’ll come out flat, as we love to do.

Why do I feel this in my bones to be true?

Every time we’re up against a backup QB and should have an advantage, they look like superstars.

It’s a shitty existence. Yet we come back year after year. Why?

Expecting a loss just like every other non-cupcake game.

Hope to be wrong.

I just hope Miami doesn’t get embarrassed.

ATM is not a good team, Miami could win, but I’m not betting on it.

I’ll check the score but won’t watch the game. I stopped watching Miami games live after the 2020 season. I watch the highlights on Youtube instead sometime the next week, much less stressful and I don’t ruin an entire day over bullshyt football.

Light opin Tamu…Agree with early line movement on UNDER (typo from "other). I think the QB move could help them. I think they rebound, they are talented.

No result would surprise me here, so with little confidence I’ll call it 24-17 Tamu.

Nicely done! You know us. :nauseated_face: :rage:

We couldn’t score by running normal plays against shitty teams. Tonight, they have half their defense out and we couldn’t score a td. I don’t like Gattis slow troddy safe shit. I’m so fuking irritated by this safe ass bullshit, predictable as fuk.

I get it everybody, I truly get it. We are not going to win the natty this year or next…but for fuk sake, can we beat a ranked team more than once in like 20 fuking years.

No. The answer is no.

1 Like