This message board has gone to the dogs

It’s a sad thing…

This is what happened on the old board, and now it’s happening here. When people are allowed to run roughshod on these boards, completely unregulated, this is what happens. If there are no rules, or if there are rules but they are not enforced, chaos rules. You would think that grown ups could show a modicum of restraint and self-govern, but I guess I have overestimated. My faith in humanity was unwarranted.

I really hated that the old board died, but I thought that the change of scenery would be a new start and things could get back to focusing on Miami Hurricanes sports.

But here we are… in the same damn place… hoping for something to change… again.

How does the saying go? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice… shame on me?

4 Likes

RULES?

THEY ARE BREAKING LAWS….

WE ARE BUILDING THE CASE….

STORM CAN’T POST WITHOUT TWO PEOPLE IMMEDIATELY POSTING 10 POST OF ABSOLUTE NOTHING RIGHT AFTER……

THESE TWO ONE ESPECIALLY HAS CYBERSTALKED STORM FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS…

STORM IS POSTING ABOUT VACCINE INJURIES….

VACCINE DEATHS,

FINANCIAL ISSUES, ETC….

LIFE ISSUES THAT EFFECT EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN HERE AND ALL THOSE POST ARE SHADOW BANNED……

STORM HAS HAD POST FLAG FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON….

ONE AFTER ANOTHER HE ASKED FOR IT TO STOP OR HE WOULD POST ON THE FOOTBALL BOARD……

IT GOT WORSE……

THERE IS AN INDIVIDUAL QUOTING STORM AS A SIG WHICH MEANS IT IS ON EVERY SINGLE POST WITH SOMETHING STORM NEVER SAID……

HE LITERALLY MADE IT UP AND PUT IT IN QUOTES….

WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BOARD WITH INFORMATION HAS BECOME TWO GUYS WET DREAM OF FINDING A WAY TO BEAT ONE PERSON….

IT IS QUITE SICK….

One guy ruined it. Lunatic.

2 Likes

Not what this message board is for

Build the case somewhere else…It’s not “we”…It’s you. None of us give a shit about it you fucking cunt.

THE MESSAGE BOARD IS NOT FOR CYBERSTALKING, CYBER BULLYING, SHADOW BANNING AND LYING ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAY AND DISPLAYING THE LIE AS SUCH….

IF NONE OF THAT WAS HAPPENING THERE WOULD BE NO CASE…

YOU TALK SHIT TO STORM STORM TALKS SHIT TO YOU…

HAS ANYTHING HAPPENED?

THESE BEHAVIORS ARE NOT THAT AND STORM HAS REQUESTED FOR IT STOP FOR MONTHS……

HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR RESPONSES?

YOU MUST HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD….

WE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT STORM WITH ANY OF YOU….

IT IS SELF EXPLANATORY……

THAT ONE GUY DOESN’T MAKE UP SHIT…….

You mean like the Pope was arrested for child trafficking or that Katie Hobbs stepped down as Governor?
You lie at every single opportunity

JUST SO HAPPENS THESE ARE THE THREADS YOU AND THE FELLA BRING UP REPEATEDLY……

BRING THEM UP EVERY DAY JUST FOR STORM……

Just so happens to be two threads that distinctly show you wrong and lying about it afterwards.

Again. What’s incorrect about this?

Did you say the NFL was rigged?

Absolutely.

Did you claim the Ravens were going to the Super Bowl?

Yup

Did you THEN claim the Chiefs were going to the Super Bowl because it was rigged, AFTER the Ravens lost?

3fd6b58e0cc6bc477954189668abe1283da2eff1_2_690x449

Looks like it. So, what part is incorrect?

HOW DID YOU DO THIS?

IS THIS THAT?

I think you need some aspirin.

When Dallas proposed setting up a new board, since Shadow had largely abandoned the old board, I made two suggestions.

First, lose the Shelter, it attracts psychos and leads to endless, petty bickering over politics.

Secondly, well, you can probably guess my second recommendation because it is so obvious.

But, Dallas knew better and here we are. Apparently, he has no interest in moderating the board at all so it’s become message board anarchy. It’s all Shelter, all the time now.

Some people just need to start a blog so they can endlessly post all their off topic, nutty drivel without ruining what is ostensibly a football board.

If only we had a true block function like Twitter does.

I suppose the ten or so core posters here could just go back to the old board? It’s still up, I think.

1 Like

ALL STORM’S POST HAVE BEEN FOOTBALL OLD MAN……

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A HATER AT LEAST BE HONEST….

AND HAVE SOME BALLS IF THEY ARE NOT PAST YOUR KNEES AND NAME NAMES……

WHY THE FUCK IS STORM NOT IP BANNED?! Handle his shit already…These boards are a clusterfuck of Qanon lunacy from this clown and IF he posts on anything football related, he hijacks 100% of every thread. Ban the spammer already

3 Likes

ANGRY WILLY HAS NO GAME FILM TO POST IN THE OFF-SEASON FROM HIS IDOL….

BAN A PERSON THAT HAS BROKEN NO RULES BECAUSE HE IS POSTING “QANON”……

THE STUGOTZS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE….

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE STUGOTZS WHEN THEY REALIZE SPORTS IS RIGGED?

POOR FELLAS MAD STORM TOLD THEM THE TRUTH…

Yeah at this point he should be gone. He posts garbage looking for fights and gets them. Absolute rubbish every post. Completely overran this board with crap.

JUST BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE HEART WILL BE BROKEN WHEN YOU REALIZE SPORTS IS FAKE DOESN’T MAKE THE TRUTH “RUBBISH OR CRAP”……

SOMEONE HAD TO BRAKE YOUR HEART STORM JUST GAVE YOU THE SPOILER FOR IT WHEN IT OFFICIALLY HAPPENS…

I really enjoyed the old board and looked forward to Josh’s and also Shadow’s comments.

Is the old board still up? I thought it moved to here? I would love to find a good 'Canes board like we had with the old one back in the day. I haven’t minded this board but it’s not as busy as I had hoped.

Where are the Mods? Seriously…where are the Mods? Are any of you friends with Dallas? Reach out to him or whomever and ask them to come and fix THE issue. It’s not that hard. In the meantime just ignore the garbage.

2 Likes

LOOK WHAT HAPPENED AFTER STORM BROUGHT UP SHIT WAS RIGGED……

PLAYERS MAKING DEALS WITH BETTING SITES WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

STORM HOPES THE STUGOTZS KEEP THAT ENERGY IN REVERSE WHEN STORM ENDS UP RIGHT……

BECAUSE IT IS COMING……