This is what a traitor looks like

For anyone who doubts the extent of Russian disinformation campaigns, check out this piece of work.

He was a police officer in Palm Beach who got himself into a little trouble by spreading scams about political and judicial figures. To avoid charges he FLEES TO RUSSIA, where he continues his steady job of pumping out fake news sites pushing stories about corruption in Ukraine and stolen US election.

Reading the article, it’s the laundry list of claims that used to live every day in this forum. The shit that some Americans believe is wild, but so so so much worse are traitors like this guy who just want to destroy their own country.

1 Like

Oh there’s still many being made…But for some reason only one of the extremist idiots were barred. (puzzled emoji) . At least the last 2 weeks, the little racist cuck has quieted down.

Stormfront left was allowed to stay…

So you preferred the state of the board with the banned guy?

No…I can’t stand Storm. But I don’t care that much about “state of the board”…There’s block options…We all have the ability to ignore, etc…

And just pointing out that the opposite extremist that was allowed to stay is just as bad.

I beg to differ. Total postings overall have drastically dropped due to one user not being present. If that one user didn’t worship the ground of his favorite politician and acted with dignity, he’d still be present. The other extremist doesn’t post 1/4 as much.

Nope that’s incorrect…Warden is simply on one of his hiatus’…Maybe his libtard, world-saving girlfriend made him face the east and repent for a couple weeks because he failed to suck down their black neighbor who lives 4 streets over all the way til finish, missing a drop or two (such an evil racist he is) …Or that he actually decided to leave the TV and take a shit on the day of their Trump verdict, removing himself from CNN and Maddow/Lemon’s televised celebration for just 5 mins…I mean what kinda racist, non-conforming lib cultist is he anyway?

But yeah your math is way way off…When Warden is on the board, they are neck and neck. Maybe no one told you when you were on your own self-imposed hiatus, it was basically a tie game heading into OT between the two maniacs.

Whisper something about somer republican somewhere being a good person and wack job warden will immediately appear back like Beetlejuice

The new Zepp