They're not here to hurt me

Have them testify

We would for them to step up to the Bible

Again, we welcome their testimony with open arms. Step on up.

Cheney will never call them. Sheā€™s as dishonest as you.

Thatā€™s a lie as per usual.

First, I donā€™t lie.

Second, the committee has offered tons of people whom have refused to show up. Theyā€™ve also interviewed tons of people who have showed up and pleaded the 5th on tough questions.

Now all of a sudden yā€™all want the mic? Gtfo

1 Like

Lolololololol, as I was sayingā€¦

ā€œMs. Hutchinson testified under oath in front of millions of people,ā€ Raskin said. ā€œAll weā€™ve heard is some anonymously sourced reports that someone disagrees with that. We encourage anybody whoā€™s got any evidence thatā€™s relevant to our investigation to come forward and testify under oath.ā€

Shit is hilarious when you get immediately bitch slapped

1 Like

This is your first lie. Everyone does.

I donā€™t lie. Hate to break it too you.

Find an instance on this forum or the past, where I have lied.

Show me proof.

The arrogance of this guy.

I do, you do, everyone does. Iā€™m not digging though here to find posts.

Great, so you have no proof and are calling mean liar. I guess you stand up to your side of the claim that you do lie. Just donā€™t drag me into it pls.

When you called for death on the old board and this board for posters and conservatives and then tried to wiggle out of it because your a piece of shit who realized you were wrong so you tried to change the definition of a word we all know.

By the way- I thought you said you have no time for this board and to go back and forthā€¦. Another lie.

All people lie. Stop playing dumb

Because you have reading comprehension issues, that isnā€™t my fault

ā€œHe got got by COVID,ā€ correct?

Or some variation of that

Again, that isnā€™t what was said. But you keep lying to put words in my mouth.

When you find that my word isnā€™t truthful, let me know. Until then you can be the liar and beg for forgiveness.