The two current staffs

I’ve read both before he was officially hired as a coach, and since…That kids (locals and others) really love DVD…A lot of recruits. mention him too.

Some fast players can be good coaches too…I mean I understand what you’re saying that speed doesn’t mean you know how to coach the technicalities of the position, but it doesn’t disqualify you either.

THESE ARE THE THINGS WHERE JACORY HARRIS’ BEST FRIEND LEAVES YOU READING WTF…

YOU KNOW WHAT THE #1 TRAIT HAS TO BE FOR A GREAT RECRUITER AND IT ISN’T EVEN CLOSE?

YOU HAVE TO WANT AND LOVE TO RECRUIT…

EVERY OTHER PART OF RECRUITING STARTS AND ENDS WITH THAT…

OBAMA MAFIA TREASON TRIALS ARE COMING

I don’t know what this means.

It doesn’t mean anything because it’s not going to happen. A person has to first commit treason in order to even be charged with such. Storm believes that if he hates Obama and anyone tied to him enough, that will move this action.

Yay, Dallas has now allowed political BS to come to the football forum.

My apologies 90scane, I was just merely explaining something.

No issue with you.

I’d also add top 20 class, acc cg visit in 2022

Agree. But I just don’t get why were are hiring so many coaches with no experience. Coach at FIU, coach at FAMU, coach at IU. We shouldn’t be hiring assistant coaches that have never been an assistant coach before and we have 5 of them. These guys couldn’t get another P5, or even G5 job if they weren’t here. It’s awful and needs to be stopped.

It should be an extreme exception to hire someone without experience at The U.

3 Likes

Can’t argue with any of this…

COMPLETE TRASH POST…

SHANNON WAS AT THE TIME ONE OF THE BEST DC’S IN CFB…

AL GOLDEN HAD OFFERS FROM AT LEAST 5-6 P5 SCHOOLS FOR YEARS AND TOOK TEMPLE FROM DOG SHIT AND MADE THEM A BOWL TEAM…

MARK RICHT?

MANNY DIAZ WAS THE FCKEN COACH IN WAITING AT TEXAS…

AND HONESTLY THIS IS FCKEN HILARIOUS FROM THIS BOARD THAT CHAMPIONED TOM HERMAN’S FIRST JOB LIKE HE WAS GOD…

FUENTE ALSO…

MARIO TOOK FIU FROM DOG SHIT ALSO…

STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT EXPERIENCE IT MEANS LITTLE WHAT MATTERS IS YOUR TEAM AT A COMPETITIVE LEVEL WITH WHO THE FCK YOUR PLAYING…

YOU HAVE EQUAL TO BETTER TALENT YOU WIN…

IT IS THAT SIMPLE…

MARIO HAS A GARBAGE AT QB IN OREGON…

HE JUST GOT HANDED WHAT HE CALLED (RIGHTFULLY) THE BEST QB IN THE COUNTRY…

DIU MARIO COULD WIN WITH THAT AND SO WOULD HAVE MANNY DIAZ…

I’m with Sub on this one

Just because you are a great assistant doesn’t make you a great coach

Sub is talking about the assistants, obviously…

1 Like

Yup, Storm is (once again) yelling about something nobody said.

Isn’t that what he always does?

1 Like

Oregon Coaches offered positions at the U

McClendon as OC
Mirabal as OL coach
Maestro as RB coach
Wilson as LB coach
Feld S/C coach

Pure rumor as DC

Glenn Schumann

I thought he was coming as the WR coach? Mike Harley mentioned it on Joe Rose yesterday.

Maybe he’s doing both. We will see. I’m interested in the rest of the staff. Especially on the defensive side of the ball.

CMC absolutely HAS to get the DC and OC jobs right. These have to be homerun hires.

1 Like

Not sure that Maestro is needed…Hickson is doing just fine there. Neutral on Wilson.