The child 51 northam again editing post

THIS IS HOW BABIES REACT WHEN THEY LOSE LIKE THE LOSERS THEY ARE…

51 NORTHAM DOESN’T GIVE A FCK ABOUT HIS COUNTRY HE IS A TYPICAL SCUMBAG TRAITOR SCUMBAG…

YOUR HEROS ARE GOING TO BURN IN HELL 51 NORTHAM ALONG WITH ALL THE PROGRESSIVE SCAMS THEY TRICK YOUR SMALL CHILDISH MIND INTO…

Why are you so upset? You lost a bet. The bet was you leave or we get to edit your posts.

Blockquote
THIS IS HOW BABIES REACT WHEN THEY LOSE LIKE THE LOSERS THEY ARE…

And how have you reacted since losing the bet you made regarding 1/20/21?

Blockquote
51 NORTHAM DOESN’T GIVE A FCK ABOUT HIS COUNTRY HE IS A TYPICAL SCUMBAG TRAITOR SCUMBAG…

I feel like you calling me a scumbag twice here is a little redundant. Nevertheless - I would argue I do care for the country - because unlike you - I’d hate to see it descend into civil war. You meanwhile are cheering hard for that based on shit that never happened.

Blockquote
YOUR HEROS ARE GOING TO BURN IN HELL 51 NORTHAM ALONG WITH ALL THE PROGRESSIVE SCAMS THEY TRICK YOUR SMALL CHILDISH MIND INTO…

Storm following Q:

LIKE I NEVER FCKEN LOST BECAUSE I KNOW HE DIDN’T FCKEN LOSE YOU WE LEARN THAT IF YOU HAVEN’T FIGURED IT OUT YET BECAUSE YOU ARE A MORON…

CIVIL WAR…

THIS GUY NEVER MISSES A MADDOX SHOW…

SO LETS CRIMINALS DESTROY THE COUNTRY SO WE DON’T HAVE A “CIVIL WAR”…

#ELITESTUGOTZ

What? I was all in. And even if I wasn’t, you still entered into the bet, yes?

So your position is that because literally every user on this site didn’t endorse the bet that means it’s void? LOL.

Blockquote
LIKE I NEVER FCKEN LOST BECAUSE I KNOW HE DIDN’T FCKEN LOSE YOU WE LEARN THAT IF YOU HAVEN’T FIGURED IT OUT YET BECAUSE YOU ARE A MORON…

I don’t even know what this means. Other than it’s word salad.

You entered into a bet on this board.

You lost. In spectacular fashion.

You refused to sack up and admit it.

NO YOU WEREN’T “ALL IN” ONLY FIRE HAD THE SACK TO BET…

YOU DON’T GET TO JUMP IN WHEN YOU HAD NO SKIN IN THE GAME…

BESIDES I WAS RIGHT AND I WILL WIN…

Let’s assume this is true.

The bet still stood and conditions were the same. So why couldn’t you sack up and honor it?

Uh, no. You lost on 1/20 when Trump wasn’t sworn in. That was the bet.

A real man of honor you are. But you will honor this new bet. Whether you want to or not.