Storm

Won’t admit it but sixers hires Rivera and the team wins the East number 1 seed. Same team, same players but hey coaching does not mater. Stugotz wrong again. #swayseyblows

THE COACH THAT WAS JUST FIRED LAST SEASON BECAUSE HIS TEAMS KEPT CHOCKING?

THE SIXERS LOST ON THE ROAD IN GAME 7 ON A LUCKY SHOT TO THE NBA CHAMPS TWO YEARS AGO…

THEY WERE UP AND IN CONTROL OF THAT SERIES WHEN EMIBIID GOT SICK AND SAT OUT…

I PREDICTED THIS WOULD HAPPEN AFTER THEY DRAFTED SIMMONS…

HAVING THE MOST TALENTED C OF ALL TIME AND A BABY LEBRON HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SIXERS WINNING IT IS JUST RIVERS WHO WON WITH YOUNG RONDO, RAY ALLEN, KEVIN GARNETT AND PAUL PIERCE…

STUGOTZS GONNA STUGOTZ…

Wrong

WHICH PART THAT RIVERS JUST HAD A #1 SEED TEAM AND CHOKED AND GOT FIRED OR THAT THE SIXERS WERE UP ON THE NBA CHAMPION RAPTORS AND HAD THE HOME COURT AND SERIES IN CONTROL BEFORE THE MOST DOMINANT PLAYER IN BASKETBALL GOT HURT?

WRONG…Storm the sixers under achieved under the prior coach…THEY NEVER GOT THE NUMBER 1 OVERALL SEED IN THE EAST. Last year in the bubble the team finally stop listening to that bum of a coach…ONLY YOU…ONLY YOU SEE IT THE WAY YOU DO…Is that you sticking your thumb out for a drive…Because you have run out of gas with your BS…But carry on.

WHY DIDN’T YOU RESPOND TO ONE FACT I GAVE YOU…

YOU RESPONDED WITH STUGOTZ MEANINGLESS HOT TAKES…

DID RIVERS JUST GET FIRED WITH WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST TEAM IN THE EAST?

DIDN’T RIVERS’ TEAM JUST CHOKE AGAINST DENVER?

NOW THIS YEAR HE IS SMART AGAIN?

THE LAST “BUM” COACHED THEM ON THE ROAD IN GAME 7 WHICH THEY LOST ON A
LUCKY SHOT TO THE NBA CHAMPIONS…

NOTHING YOU SAID IN YOUR STUGOTZ HOT TAKE CHANGES ANY OF THAT…

THE ARE THE FACTS…

Doc has won a championship…taken another team to the finals but you are going to compare that with a coach who is career loser. What ever makes you feel good. Brown was a bum…

RONDO, RAY ALLEN, KEVIN GARNETT AND PAUL PIERCE…

SERIOUSLY?

2 Likes

I’m a Boston fan. He should have won 2. He’s worthless. He gave Kobe that chip. Disgrace.

Gsc, you really want to jump in…

Wait - brown had embed the best big in a generation, Simmons best big ball handler outside of Lebron…had jimmy butler and Tobias Harris as well as reddick and could not win. Loser - you guys are defending a flat out loser of a coach. Doc won a title and took another team to the finals. Unlike brown…on top of that any coach who is ok with a franchise who tanka for five years, allows the team to take a bum pg instead of Tatum…come on. Wrong again

LARRY COKER LOST ONE GAME IN TWO YEARS AND HE REALLY LOST NONE…

TYRONE LUE AND STEVE KERR WON A TITLE THEIR FIRST YEARS…

ARE THEY THE BEST COACHES OF ALL TIME?

BUTCH CREATED ONE OF THE BEST MOST TALENTED TEAMS OF ALL TIME…

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED…

Funny stuff…yeah Coker won a title with the greatest of talent ever collected…his coaching was also fine the year they won the title. He was smart enough to know not to fuck it up…unlike brown who never understood how to get the best of his talents. For one season Coker was probably a good choice to be coach…he was there for the rebuild, knew the talent Miami had and stayed out of the way. What he did after when he had to recruit his own players did not matter…for one Season he was a very good coach. Brown blows and the fact that you defend him shows how little you understand sports…I should say any topic since you make no sense…but carry on.

I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE FCK YOU ARE READING BUT I HAVEN’T “DEFENDED BROWN” I’M SIMPLY POINTING OUT THE SIXERS HAVE BEEN A PLAYOFF TEAM SINCE THE DAY BEN SIMMONS WAS HEALTHY REGARDLESS OF WHO WAS COACH…

I PREDICTED THEY WOULD BE WHERE THEY ARE NOT HAVING A FCKEN CLUE WHO WOULD BE COACHING THEM AT THIS POINT…

THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN HAVING NBA PLAYERS AT 25-27 THEN HAVING THEM AT 19 THROUGH 24,25…

EVEN THAT BEING THE CASE LIKE I HAVE SAID REPEATEDLY THEY WERE ONE EMBIID SICKNESS AWAY FROM BEATING THE LEONARD NBA CHAMPION RAPTORS AGAIN AS THEY WERE UP IN THE SERIES WHEN HE WENT OUT…

YOU GIVING CREDIT TO A GUY THAT WAS JUST GOT FIRED BECAUSE HE COULD GET HIS TEAM TO WIN A SERIES HE CHOKED IN AFTER YEARS OF FAILURE HIS HILARIOUS…

Storm, once again Brown had a team that had elite level talent and not one time ever won the division he was in. Taking a team with a bunch of All-Stars is not hard. Every damn team makes the playoffs. It is taking a team and making them reach their potential…That is what Brown never did. You can’t comprehend that. 8 teams make playoffs…Wow, he took a team with two ELITE players and made them. The guy was a loser…a loser coach who underachieved. His coaching in that series that you continue to bring up was terrible. What coach allows a guy to not only catch it…I get it the guy is a great player but also allows the same player to take the ball all the way to his right and get that shot off was a joke. You don’t get it…

Brett Brown coaching record with the sixers… 221 -344 (.391) Never made it the Conference finals with two Elite players…In the East with No LJ…

Doc Rivers… 943 -681 (.581) …Won a NBA Championship, made it to the finals one other time…Oh wait every season with Clippers his team was 2nd or 1st every season…Before that the Clippers were never that good.

Oh wow, you predicted the Sixers would be good…You do realize how many number one picks they had in the top ten. You remember Oakfor, you remember the bum point guard they took out of Washington who you said would be good. They traded the kid from Villanova who is now very good with the Suns for a player who is no longer with the Sixers. They finally finished in 1st for the first time since 2000-2001 and Doc deserves no credit for that. OK…Carry on stormy (daniels)

Fuck boy 80 make joke

Had no idea skeeter came out of the closet…how sweet he is defending his boy Freind storm.

YEAH HE IS AND IT IS ONLY BEGINNING FOR HIM…

https://twitter.com/ballislife/status/1217776536704757760?s=10

Fuck boy 80 make another joke

TELL ME AGAIN ABOUT HOW GENIUS IT WAS TO PLAY AN ALL BENCH LINEUP FROM 1ST QUARTER 2:38 TO 2ND QUARTER 8:32…

6:08 TOTAL GAME TIME WITH YOUR 3 FRANCHISE PLAYERS ON THE BENCH…

HAWKS WERE A PLUS 14 THERE…

YOU HAVE CAPELA WITH 4 FOULS IN THE 3RD AND NEVER GO TO JOEL IN THE POST TO PUT HIS ASS ON THE BENCH…

HE PUT DANNY FCKEN GREEN ON YOUNG ALMOST ALL GAME WHEN HE HAS SIMMONS GUARDING A BENCH PLAYER ALL GAME AND THYBULLE AND BARELY USED HIM THERE EITHER…

He certainly wasn’t able to manage that locker room. That locker room was self-imploding.