Storm- after today

I don’t want to hear another word about Durham being a white hat.

DURHAM EXPOSED THE FBI AND CLINTON CAMPAIGN IN COURT……

THAT SET UP THE RELEASES FROM ELON ON TWITTER OF THE FBI AND MADE IT 100% BELIEVABLE BECAUSE DURHAM HAD JUST EXPOSED THEM….

THEN THERE IS THIS……

STORM NEVER UNDERSTANDS HIW YOU GUYS WATCH TRUMP WIN TIME AFTER TIME AND STILL DOUBT HOW THIS ENDS……

IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS THEY WILL TAKEDOWN THE DOLLAR AND FORCE EVERYONE TO THE DIGITAL DOLLAR WHERE THEY WOULD CONTROL EVERYTHING……

YOU SEE WHAT IS COMING?

STORM’S ADVICE DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON BITCOIN……

IN STORM’S OPINION IF YOU DON’T GET IN BITCOIN YOU COULD BE PART OF THE FINANCIAL COLLAPSE THE SAME WAY PEOPLE TOOK THE VACCINE AND GOT FUCKED UP OR DIED……

THIS IS A WAR……

PROTECT YOURSELF DON’T COUNT ON OTHERS……

TO TAKEDOWN THE SYSTEM FOR GOOD THIS HAS TO PLAY OUT……

YOU SEE WHAT YOU ARE WATCHING?

@GardenStateCane

WOW CHELSEA JOINED THE BOOT CLUB……

AGAIN….

WEIRD HOW THAT KEEPS HAPPENING TO THEM……

Lol….wonder how deep that hole you dig is going to go. What’s crazy is GSC has followed you right down the hole. So now the sun that went down is tied into your wonderful story.

Storm, five stupid people decided to get into a sub that was not even certified. It could not handle pressure from the ocean. I am sure according to you it was a government conspiracy- lol. Clown show.

What is crazy is they found the detonator that took the surf side building down.

Lol you obviously haven’t been following along.

https://twitter.com/alaskafrau/status/1671715973542608896?s=42&t=fjpZjW85iR9Pm2MCrgHsWQ

I’ll believe it when I see it. Meanwhile Trump indictment #6 proceeds lol.

1 Like

IS HE GOING TO POST BAIL IN ANY OFF THEM?

MEANWHILE HE IS TALKING ABOUT RUSSIA THE WAY MY FATHER USE TO WARN ME ABOUT THINGS……

NEVER WORRIED WONDER WHY?

https://twitter.com/antwerp_philip/status/1672530784790380545?s=42&t=K1Jp_wUXEjsvhiCxqBHMUA

@GardenStateCane
@Elite80

Storm, my son just got out of boot. Can he play along in your little game. You are all over the place.

The one to the right can’t put a coherent sentence together and sounds drunk when he speaks.

THE ONE ON THE LEFT……

THIS IS TREASON ALSO……

SEE THE TREND?

He’s actually brilliant.

What you are referring to is his voice, which is a disability.

Weren’t you the guy who was so offended when you you accused Trump (wrongly) of attacking a disabled guy?

2 Likes

If he was not a Kennedy, no one would care who he was.

Look how he runs and hides from GSC’s question…Coward

I am not running and hiding. This Kennedy is a clown.

I know what he has…and it is nothing serious. So stop acting like the guy is mentally retarded. Today everyone is labeled with something. Making fun of an actual handicap reporter is a little different than having a spasm in your throat when you speak. But carry on….

Holy shit. What a statement. Now you decide what’s a disability or not?

1 Like