So Van Dyke is 50/50 for Friday night?

Didn’t know that he’d hit his hand on a helmet at practice recently. Can we beat Miami OH without him? Would we beat them WITH him? These days all questions must be asked. So if he can’t go, Jacurri or Emory - who do you like more? Being a true frosh, it might be tough putting Williams out there right off the bat.

If it ain’t one thing, it’s another!

1 Like

What if they are just saying he is hurt so we don’t show texas a&m anything and blindside them the week after. Very sneaky. Of course I may be reading too many conspiracies on this website as well.

You’re giving them way too much credit lol.

Low expectations brother. It’s the only way to go from now on.

What if they want to out the moles in the media?

Not his thumb and he is starting. Expect us to get up 3 scores and get Emory the remaining snaps to prep him while saving Browns redshirt snaps for emergencies.

1 Like

According to CMC, TVD is “100%”. He will start as expected

This game is no cake walk, with or without Van Dyke. Our cake walk days are over.

No idea why this shouldn’t be a cakewalk. We have top 12 talent and they are bottom 100.

I get what you are saying, but I have a serious question that popped up the instant I read your comment.

What was the talent ranking for Middle Tennessee State University’s football team last year?

For the record, I am not trolling… I am seriously curious.

I found the talent rankings for 2022…

Miami was ranked 12… MTSU was ranked 102…

The 2023 rankings…

Miami again ranked 12… Miami of Ohio, ranked 108…

Can’t take ANYTHING for granted anymore… :frowning:

1 Like

If we drop games to minime or temple, fire Mario and close down the program.

1 Like

Yep 90’s. Agreed