So much for vaccine protection

Lot of interesting stuff in this thread.

Crickets or nah?

This thread is hilarious. Why so butthurt about the vaccine guys?

Why? All they “conceded” was that if you already had covid, they don’t see a point in getting the vaccine. Many people figured as much.

The vaccine is still very effective.

Ah, the venerable Gateway PANdit.

What a cool headline that is. Look at GSC beating his chest over it (for some reason… medicine doesn’t work? YAY!)

But what does the CDC actually say?

The latest CDC analysis estimates that the ability of the COVID vaccines to keep a person out of the hospital is now between 75% to 95%.

For people older than 75 in particular, vaccine effectiveness against hospitalization experienced the steepest decline, from more than 90% to 80% between June and July.

Oh, the horror! An eighty percent resistance for the elderly! What are they thinking getting the jab?!?

Let’s say it again, folks…

The vaccine is still very effective.

I don’t hear no crickets, do you?

May as well have been…You sure didn’t say shit. You never do.

Also, is there a bigger fucking snowflake in sports than Rex Chapman. Liked his hoop game…He’s a complete sheep nowadays.

Lol! A month ago it was 97% effective. Now btw 75% and 95%.

What will it be in 2-3 months? It’s not a vaccine. It’s a therapeutic…. And a moderate one at that.

The Pundit reported accurately. They even included your quote. You just don’t like the message.

What do you mean? I countered the 2 points made. unless you think vaccines are useless because they don’t protect you AFTER you get the disease???

Crickets???

That’s where i got the quote from. I’m saying they’re being sensational and their headline is trying to mislead. In the end, a 10-20% drop in effectiveness with the most vulnerable population against a new strain isn’t entirely unexpected. And you know what? Those elderly folks will get a booster shot aimed at delta and even that newer one people have been talking about, and that 75% might go back up to 95%. And they’ll be happy, because they took reasonable measures to protect themselves.

These liberal goofs love to speak for everyone don’t they?

WHAT IS AMAZING IS HOW HE KNOWS IT WILL WORK…

WHEN DID THEY START WORKING ON THE DELTA BOOSTER JUNIOR FOUNTAIN OF MISINFORMATION?

No?

“They’ll be happy”

Sure, if someone wants to get the vaccine, let them be happy. It’s their choice.

What’s the co-relation?

When people do things they want to do, they’re usually happy?

WTF?

More evidence appears every day of the side effect of being vaccinated. The intense pressure for vaccination is certainly not warranted especially for children whose mortality rate from Covid is negligible. As Studies continue to show the vaccine pervades into the DNA genome hence causing changes that are irreversible. Here’s another report of a study that avers that the Pfizer vaccine causes neurological problems including Alzheimers and ALS.

Lulz

Plz don’t get a booster

Wow :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: