Smaller Changes

I think it makes more sense to fold recruiting into the main board. There isn’t all that much board traffic to begin with, why divide it?

Skeeter’s and other’s recruiting-related posts will get more replies/looks if they are on the main board.

If board traffic increases substantially and it makes sense to give recruiting its own forum, fine, But as it is, there are about 10? people who post on this website regularly.

Also, I’m kind of enjoying the new sane/drama free board. About time. :grinning:

1 Like

Everything you said is exactly how I see it.

Personally, all the recruiting stuff can get a little nitty gritty for me. I NEVER intentionally go to the Recrutiing board, but I will sometimes check out the threads from the Latest list and end up there.

Now the default football board WILL INCLUDE those posts, which only increases discussion and gets more eyes on skeeter’s hard work.

1 Like

I’m more or less done with the category re-org of the site.

It gives us the same functionality as before if you want a separate category for recruiting, Canes hoops, etc. but now related subjects are grouped by default so they have more visibility.

Seems better. Not enough traffic to justify 27 categories. A few should do nicely.

Now if you would just get rid of the Shelter, the board would be nearly perfect :grinning: