Ruiz Under Investigation

Please tell me this isn’t real.

Why are you surprised? We’re Miami. They will do anything to suppress this phoenix from rising again.

The only bright spot is that Ruiz is a mega lawyer with a bunch of money and legal skill. So he should be able to defend himself, hopefully.

Yep.

PTSD from Shapiro.

Jeez, I almost had a heart attack thinking he was being investigated by the NCAA. That would be bad.

But it’s just the SEC so we don’t have anything to worry about.

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

It’s worse. He could lose everything. Those mf’rs don’t play around.

Based on the article it is not the SEC investigating him it’s the another law firm - Bronstein, Gerwitz and Grossman, LLC. They want to launch a class act lawsuit against him and his company. It’s a civil matter - not criminal and happens routinely when stocks go down like his did. Most times either nothing comes out of it or they settle.

1 Like

STORM WOULD LOVE TO ANSWER BUT STORM WILL JUST SAY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER MIAMI WILL BE FINE IN THE COMING FUTURE LEVEL PLAYING FIELD……

AND IF YOU DON’T THINK SO SABAN’S CRYING AND THIS SHOULD OPEN YOUR EYES….

Good catch. I’m assuming it could always be referred for criminal prosecution if something serious is found.

I’m any event, let’s just hope it goes away because he’s been a lightning rod for this program so far.

Sadly, when it comes to the NCAA, Miami will always be on double secret probation.

1 Like