Ruin my fucking offseason

DJ Ivey coming back

Another downside of covid…All of a sudden you can’t rid of these bums.

We are not hurting for ships and he will be gone next year.so as long as he is passed over by the younger more talented guys who cares… The problem will be if he is the one playing because the young ones were unable to pass him on the depth chart…

Yes exactly

I guess I have not really followed CMCs career to know if this is true, but I would imagine his time as player at Miami would have instilled in him the notion of “best player starts”. Playing time is earned on the practice field–regardless of seniority, etc. Ivey coming back should not matter if there are better players.

Can anyone here speak to Mario’s philosophy as a head coach?

Orrrrrrr, the new staff will actually develop kids. Mayyyyyy make him into a contributing player on the team!

Quite a few guys are coming back; Headley, Frierson, Stevenson, Nelson.

^I also can’t stand him but luckily I think we have a head coach that will see that softy for what he is and not let him hit the field.

He’s beyond help

He’s dogshyt

I agree, but we can also agree he can’t get any worse :smiley:

IF I were to bet, I would guess he’ll contribute this year it a good way. Now that we have finally built a power 5, or almost finished building a competent Power 5 coaching staff…Things are going to shape up nicely over the next couple of years.

Famous last words, Willy :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe :man_shrugging: :sweat_smile: