RIP Demaryius Thomas

33 years old. Sad.

Not many details released.

That’s very sad. So very young

Oh my god. Horrible. What happened?

Stage 2 CTE. As a wideout…

Man, I wouldn’t even consider myself a Demaryious Thomas fan but it sure hits different when a young wideout had this much brain damage.

Seems like this sport is more dangerous than boxing. Makes it tougher to watch.

Terrible. I love football but you hate to see stories like this.

CTE FROM A WR THAT WAS 6’3” 225 AND OUT OF FOOTBALL AFTER 10 SEASONS?

HE WAS TAKING MORE PUNISHMENT THEN OL/DL/RB/LB?

THAT REPORT IS BULLSH1T……

YEAH BECAUSE THAT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL…

WATCH THE ESPN PIECE ON SPORTCENTER AND THEY SAY THE SEIZURES STARTED IN 2021……

WHAT ELSE STARTED IN 2021?

HIS DAD SAID HE RETIRED BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO FIGURE WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO HIM AND HE DIDN’T WANT THE NFL TO FIND OUT….

STORM’S MONEY IS ON THE DEATH JAB BECAUSE IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED WITH OTHER ATHLETES……

MUST BE MORE CTE……

@Warden84

READ THE THREAD HEAD SHANKER…….

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A ROUGH NEXT FEW MONTHS….

REMEMBER STORM WARNED YOU……

Read the story, knuckledragger

Beyond that, what’s the story? A guy died at 35? That’s young…but, so what?

Ah, I remember…you blame all deaths on Covid vaccines, I forgot. So, you have this guy’s covid vaccination documents showing he got it? How many did he get? Did he get the boosters?

Did everyone in Ireland in 2007 also get covid boosters enough to write this study? Ah, Faucci must have had a time machine, right? Do you also have his lifetime bloodwork and blood tests? Steroids? Cocaine?

OR, do you just have a story and have also decided that all deaths are caused by covid vaccines?

Btw, you got dismantled on the other post and just ran away. Did you find your baseball, Warren?

https://twitter.com/gbnews/status/1562344374989893632?s=10&t=WyZXs9WyWVwvGK_vW2NtnA

HEY HEAD SHANKER WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE WITH THAT SAME VACCINE?

https://yournews.com/2022/07/26/2384169/new-england-journal-of-medicine-unvaccinated-covid-patients-are-contagious/

SEEMS LIKE WE MIGHT BE HAVING ISSUES WITH THESE VACCINES……

AGAIN IT IS UNFORTUNATE HEAD SHANKER AND THE STUGOTZS ARE GOING TO BE CAUGHT BY SURPRISE THE NEXT 3 MONTHS BECAUSE THEY KEEP LISTENING TO THE LYING CRIMINALS……

The Babylon Bee is a satire paper that posts fake stories for idiots who think they’re real.

Yournews is AGAIN a fake news website

The Epoch Times is a propaganda rag that posts overtly fake stories as well.

You should be proud. There are very few humans as limited in their mental abilities as you are. It’s not that my dog is more intelligent, but my dog’s shit is more intelligent. You poor thing…nobody cares about you in life, do they? If they did, they’d get you help. Bless your little heart

WHAT DATA IN THE ARTICLE IS WRONG?

THAT IS HOW ADULTS WORK THEY LOOK AT WHAT IS IN THE ARTICLE AND PROVE IT IS TRUE OR NOT……

THEY DON’T POST SOME SHIT FROM A PERSON SAYING EVERYTHING IS FAKE….

REALITY IS COMING FAST HEAD SHANKER……

You idiot, that ABC story about cardiovascular disease in extreme heat conditions uses data over the LAST 30 YEARS.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41569-022-00720-x

Many of their references have the same conclusion in the 2010s, well before covid and the vaccines.

You idiot.

Here’s an example study:

This study investigated the role of temperature in cardiovascular disease mortality
Climate Change and Simulation of Cardiovascular Disease Mortality: A Case Study of Mashhad, Iran - PMC

Date it was published?

You idiot.

YEAH THAT WAS POSTED AS A JOKE AND EXAMPLE OF THEIR LIES JUNIOR……

WHY DON’T YOU ATTACK THE OTHER DATA THAT WAS STORM’S POINT?

STORM GRABS HIS POPCORN :popcorn: AND WAITS……

GREAT CONDITIONED ATHLETES DON’T JUST HAVE HEART ATTACKS….

Storm just quoted something from the Babylon Bee thinking it was real.

And you said you ran your own business?

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU DOING 51 NORTHAM?

YOU CAN’T CENSOR STORM HERE……

WE ARE GOING TO START THAT HERE NOW YOU LITTLE PUSSY?

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY STORM IS GOING TO HAVE NO MERCY ON YOU LITTLE PUSSY YOU BETTER HONOR YOUR BET……

BY THE WAY DALLAS SAID NO CENSORING……

CAN’T DO THAT HERE THIS POST IS ABOUT ATHLETES FOOTBALL PLAYERS DYING OF HEART ATTACKS……

IT IS ON TOPIC BITCH……

REMEMBER THE STUGOTZS COUNTDOWN?

MAYBE 3 MONTHS LITTLE PUSSY….

WAIT SO NOW THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE VACCINES AND IT IS TRUMP’S FAULT?

HEAD SHANKER AND THE STUGOTZS HAVE NO SHAME……

THEY ARE GOING TO RIDE THIS OUT UNTIL THE END TRYING TO SAVE FACE……

STORM WILL BE STANDING TALL OVER THE STUGOTZS AS USUAL….

SHOULD HAVE LISTEN TO STORM HE WARNED YOU……

@Elite80

DON’T GET LOST DIAPER FACE “YOU GOT CATFISHED”……

Completely hilarious. This guy is clueless. Entertaining for a day, but so glad he banned himself.

Yes they do. All the time.

There’s a reason the FIFA Sudden Death Report exists, and it studied athletes from 2014 - 2018.

Idiot.

1 Like

JUNIOR WHY DON’T YOU ADDRESS THE DATA IN STORM’S POST?

YOU DON’T TOUCH THAT HUH?

JUNIOR STUGOTZ PICKS WHAT HE CAN AND IGNORES WHEN HE IS FCKED IN TRUE STUGOTZ FASHION….