"Rigged NFL" threads

@dallascanes

Can these be moved to the Shelter? They are starting to clutter the Hurricanes Football board.

1 Like

THEY ARE FOOTBALL THREADS WHY WOULD THEY NEED TO BE MOVED?

AND IT IS THE OFFSEASON……

While I am against banning anyone. I think the time has come to consider getting rid of storm. He brings nothing to this site but complete bs. He ruins every thread with his conspiracy crap.

1 Like

STORM EXPOSES THE FRAUD CONNECTED TO FOOTBALL WHICH IS DIAPER FACE’S BUSINESS AND NOW HE WANTS TO BAN STORM SO HE CAN KEEP LYING TO PEOPLE…

OR IS STORM GOING TO EXPOSE YOU!

WHERE IS ALL THIS MONEY GOING?

WHAT CORPORATION OWNS UF AND FSU?

Blockquote

It’s long past overdue.

And his signature breaks the rules by bringing politics to the football board with every post.

2 Likes

I have never been one for people being banned. I have run sites and put up with a ton of crap and give people leeway. He brings nothing to the table. I don’t care if every sport is rigged…Really don’t. Sports are a way for people to get away from lifes issues. You don’t like them fine…Go to some other site. People don’t wnat to hear that crap.

1 Like

AND THERE IS YOUR REAL ANSWER……

HE KNOWS….

HE IS NOT DUMB AND AT LEAST HE STOPPED LYING….

HEY BAN STORM BECAUSE HE CAN’T KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THE TRUTH….

AT LEAST HE ADMITS IT NOW NOT THAT HE HAS A CHOICE……

@GardenStateCane

No, I dont respond because you are full of shit. What corporations own the colleges, you tell me. If you have a problem with colleges take it up with someone else. Yes, I get paid by football programs for my recruitng service. I have nothing to do with the universities. I could care less what they do and neither does anyone else. Expose me…Listen you are the only one exposed. You are a person that has deep rooted mental problems. Someone that needs to see a shrink and even at that point I don’t believe you can be helped out. NO ONE GIVES TWO SHITS WHAT YOU THINK ANYNMORE. WHO CARES…I want you banned because you are a pos, who makes shit up and is worthless…No one on this site cares for you one bit. MOVE ON…I could care less what you think of me…Have a nice day.

POS WHY EXACTLY?

LAST STORM CHECKED YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WISHES CANCER ON PEOPLE BUD….

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT COMES HERE AND HAS BEEN LYING TO PEOPLE AND NOW FINALLY YOU COME AND ADMIT SHIT IS FAKE….

PEOPLE PAY TAXES AND TUTION AND SPEND YEARS OF THEIR LIVES CHEERING FOR TEAMS THINKING THIS SHIT IS REAL THAT HAS A FCKEN VALUE TO IT YOU REAL PIECE SHIT….

PEOPLE LIKE SKEETZ ARE PUTTING THEIR MONEY IN IT THINKING IT IS ON THE UP AND UP AND IT IS NOT….

STORM COULD LIKE SKEETZ OR NOT DOESN’T CHANGE THE FACT WE SHOULDN’T BE IN A WORLD WHERE PEOPLE ARE TAKEN ADVANTAGE UP AND LIED TO CONSISTENTLY….

YOU KNOW WHY MOST PEOPLE FOLLOW COLLEGE FOOTBALL?

BECAUSE THEY WENT TO THE FCKEN UNIVERSITY……

HOW WOULD THEY NOT CARE WHAT THE FCK THEIR UNIVERSITY IS DOING?

HOW WOULD THEY NOT CARE THEIR GOVERNMENT IS RUNNING THEIR FCKEN UNIVERSITY?

PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF INSTITUTIONS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO TRUST DAILY……