Rigged nfl texans vs ravens 49ers vs packers

HOW CAN A CB LINE UP ALMOST 7 YARDS AWAY FROM THE WR ON THE 3 YARD LINE?

ANOTHER RIGGED TD……

THIS TEXANS KICKER ONLY MISSES WHEN THE LINE IS IN PLAY….

https://x.com/dtown199/status/1748907563314221119?s=42&t=xetmxF1VDatwFGmXqk1Zlw

JALEN HURTS SHOULD HAVE TAUGH YOU THIS IN LAST YEARS SUPER BOWL FUMBLING BACKWARDS TO GIVE THE CHIEFS A TD BEFORE THE END OF THE HALF TO MAKE IT A GAME….

HE LITERALLY TURNS HIS BACK PERFECT TACKLING FORM ON THE #1 DEFENSE IN THE WWE FOOTBALL LEAGUE….

IS THAT THE RANDY MACHO MAN SAVAGE ELBOW DROP?

AND DIAPER FACE HAS THE BALLS TO COME ON HERE AND DEFEND THIS SHIT WITH THEY ARE NOT TACKLING IN PRACTICE….

WHAT IS THIS DIAPER FACE?

STORM IS A WACKO HUH?

Please explain the machinations of all of this to me.

Are all the players involved and have nda’s?

Is it only certain players?

Is it the coaches?

You can’t just claim something is weighed and then not provide the actual scheme right?

Like even when we were talking about election rigging, there were explanations about how it was being done. Hacking, ballot stuffing, incorrect ballot margins being purposely adjudicated, network being online when the counties all said they weren’t….

So give us the scheme here. Show the flow. I’d like to hear that and evaluate it for what it is. Maybe I missed it. If I did- link it please.

IT IS ALL SCRIPTED……

ALL SPORTS ARE SCRIPTED……

NDA YES……

THE OWNER OF THE JAGS IS THE OWNER OF THE 2ND BIGGEST WRESTLING COMPANY IN THE WORLD…

THEY HAVE SCRIPT WRITERS JUST LIKE WRESTLING……

GO TO THE AARON RODGERS, HAWK AND MCAFEE THREAD…

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE……

https://x.com/collinrugg/status/1742330358975390122?s=42&t=xetmxF1VDatwFGmXqk1Zlw

I can understand if you said something like - it’s rigged through the refs via penalties and shit like that…. But you think there are written scripts being circulated and a knucklehead like Antonio Brown or any others similar to him haven’t spilled the beans yet?

Refs influencing games (by the direction of the league) I can see.

Players being picked off by Vegas or mafia types and blowing things…. I can see.

But scripts?

So then the whole Patriots deflate gate and play stealing…. Just part of the script?

PS- why hasn’t Jon Gruden came out with evidence of it?

The league and he are in litigation. Seems like an easy way to sink them no?

DO YOU WATCH WRESTLING?

WRESTLING TELLS STORIES ALL KINDS OF THEM……

DRAMA BETWEEN PEOPLE ETC……

THINK ABOUT EVERY SEASON YOU HAVE DRAMA IN EVERY SPORT….

THE JAGS OWNER IS THE OWNER OF THE 2ND BIGGEST WRESTLING COMPANY IN THE WORLD……

VINCE MCMAHON OWNED THE XFL……

THE ROCK JUST MERGE THE XFL AND USFL……

WHAT DO YOU SEE?

WHAT DO YOU SEE?

DID YOU SEE WHO THE NFL BUSINESS PARTNERS ARE?

GAMBLING COMPANIES……

EVERY TD IS A BLOWN COVERAGE……

STORM CAN DO THIS ALL GAME……

So I’m supposed to believe that hundred/thousands of men…. Who each have huge egos and pride and want to leave a legacy, are just going with the flow?

They compete until their senior year in college and then what? They sign their nfl contract and somewhere in there there’s a clause that they must follow directions when given to them?

And by the way- you know this would be illegal for the NFL to do. WWF/WWF is knowingly fake. Professional sports works off the assumption that it’s authentic which is why sports books are even possible.

Go try and bet on a WWE match and tell me if you can find a book outside of a friend offering you odds. It’s illegal because you’re not allowed to bet on scripted matches.

WHY DO YOU THINK STORM LAUGHED WHEN DIAPER FACE SAID THEY COULDN’T COVER HAMLIN’S DEATH?

SMALL POTATOES….

THESE ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE GSC……

YOU THINK THEY SCAMMED A PLANDEMIC AND THIS IS A BIG DEAL?

THEY POISON OUR FOOD BRO…

THEY HAVE TONS OF CURES FOR CANCER……

THEY JUST THOUGHT THEY WOULD NEVER GET CAUGHT……

Gsc, don’t do it. The guy is an idiot. It is impossible for entire league of thousand of employees and players to keep such a big secret. I have known many players and coaches in the nfl and they tell me everything but they will keep a rigged game silent. Don’t do it. This guy needs help. He was wrong about hamlan. My friend coached him at Pitt and has been around him lately and he said fish anyone that believes the guy is dead is a moron. You can’t help gsc….its best you ignore him. Shit, skeeter finally had enough. You can’t continue to enable the guy. If this site wont get rid of him….ignore him.

@GardenStateCane

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A MAN THAT DOESN’T BELIEVE IT IS TRUE?

NOW HE IS TRYING TO PUT THE GENIE BACK IN THE BOTTLE….

STOP LYING TO THESE PEOPLE DIAPER FACE YOU SAID THE TRUTH STAND BY IT……

IT IS COMING OUT ANYWAY YOU ARE JUST MAKING IT WORSE FOR YOURSELF….

ANOTHER LOST NFL DB IN THE SECOND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS GIVES UP THE FIRST TD….

WHILE DIAPER FACE IS LYING STORM IS SHOWING THE PROOF…

You are talking to a fuckiing asshole, GSC…An insane one at that

You: Tell us how they did it?
Him: Who owns this…Some one else owns that

Him: This flukey play decided a bet causing it to stay under
Me: What about all of the thousands of results on thousands of different type of bets that don’t come down to a flukey play? What about all the flukey plays that landed nowhere near a line for a type of wager? What about all the people who won that bet with under?
Him: Crickets

INSANE WITH FACTS ON EVERY POST YOU WON’T QUOTE BECAUSE STORM WILL SMASH YOU?

ALL THE CLOWNS SAYING STORM IS INSANE QUOTE SOMETHING?

ANYTHING….

YOU CAN’T……

POOR LITTLE SKEETZ IS STILL HURT HE GOT HOODWINKED ALL HIS LIFE AND IT IS STORM’S FAULT FOR TELL HIM THE TRUTH….

IT WILL BE OK LITTLE SKEETZ……

WHAT IS THIS LITTLE SKEETZ?

WATCH THE DT RIGHT NEXT TO HIM AND THE DB CIRCLED WHO SEES IT IS A RUN PLAY……

WHY IS THE DT LETTING HIM PASS THROUGH AND THE DB MOVING AWAY FROM THE RB WHEN IT IS CLEAR IT IS A RUNNING PLAY?

NOW WHEN THE RB IS PAST HIM THE DB STOPS……

THIS ISN’T HARD PEOPLE….

TRAVIS KELCE BUSTED COVERAGE WIDE OPEN……

THEY ALL IGNORE HIM….

STORM IS “INSANE” YET HE KEEPS PROVING IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN….

@GardenStateCane

HIS BROTHER MORE WWE ACTION……

If it’s 100% rigged. Go ahead and tell us now the final score in the Super Bowl. We’ll all be rich!

I could use some $ right now.

And what if it isn’t Ravens versus Niners? Will you apologize for the NFL not being quite as rigged as we all hoped for our betting wins!!

INDY DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO FROM THE MCAFEE SHOW WITH AARON RODGERS, AJ HAWK AND PAT MCAFEE AMD HIS SHOW SHOWING ITS RIGGED?

IT IS AT THE TOP OF THAT THREAD….

DID YOU FIND AND ARGUMENT ON THE PLAYS THAT STORM HAS SHOWN?

IF STORM CAN SIT THERE ON ALMOST EVERY PASSING AND SOME RUN PLAYS AND SHOW PRO BOWL PLAYERS MAKING POP WARNER MISTAKES ISN’T THAT ODD?

INDY STORM KNOWS IT IS RIGGED….

EVERYONE WILL KNOW….