Regarding Sunday's Super Bowl LVIII matchup, CBS Sports Chairman Sean McManus quipped, "The NFL has alerted us that, for the first time ever, we will have a double overtime game (in the Super Bowl)."

FOLLOW UP TWEET……

THEY ARE LITERALLY MOCKING YOU….

https://x.com/vstarworld/status/1756888136553218222?s=42&t=xetmxF1VDatwFGmXqk1Zlw

IF YOU WATCH THIS PLAY AND CAN’T TELL THEY LET HIM WALK IN YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP……

https://x.com/nfl/status/1756889859455885414?s=42&t=xetmxF1VDatwFGmXqk1Zlw

HILARIOUS……

It was an excellent Super Bowl, and the difference turned out to be a Special Team faux pas when SF missed the extra point kick following a touchdown. Andy Reid did a marvelous job of coaching. Mahomes played a shrewd game at QB. Mahomes mastery of the short, safe passing game kept SF superior defense from taking over the game.

I wanted SF to win the game since I would have liked to see Mr. Irrelevant Brock Purdy lead his team to the Super Bowl, but clearly, Mahomes is the premier QB in the NFL. Purdy did play a pretty good game, but with Mahomes, Andy Reid, always a formidable coach, has risen to the top much the same as did Belichick with Tom Brady.

Bikki, I said this on another site. Greatness…if you have it on your team it’s great. If greatness is on the other team you hate it. I grew up a sixers fan and had to watch Larry Bird and Magic beat us every year. I had to watch Jordan beat Barkley. I was a cowboy fan and saw the greatness of those Jimmy teams and how fans of other teams hated them. I was a fan of Lebron James no matter what team he has been on. Fans of the teams on the other end just don’t want to give greatness the respect. I never thought Jordan would win. For awhile I was correct and finally he broke through and I had to shut up. Mahommes, Jordan, LJ these guys are special and great.

Purdy is a nice player but he is not beating great unless the players around him are great. CM is great but who else on that offense is. We have seen this story before. The NFC for a long time had all the great qb’s now the afc has them. Honestly, the nfc is going to lose most of these games over the next ten years because all the great ones are in that conference. I know storm has the conspiracy theories but reality is that game was lost in the first half when Purdy did not execute a few plays. The niners did not have the best player at the most important position. Reid was a very good coach before PM but Alex smith was Purdy…

ESPECIALLY MANUFACTURED GREATNESS……

WHO BECAME GREAT AFTER 9/11 AND ON THE PATRIOTS NO LESS?

During KC’s last drive, I think we knew that Mahomes would make his tell tale run to the roses. The guy is just magnificent under pressure. KC’s play calling kept the Niners off balance, and though the American conference has a greater profundity of stars, the Niners do have a great defense. The Niners will be around next year.

The game was enjoyably close, and everything a Superbowl should be. However, SF would have won but for a missed extra point. That was the turning point in the game in my opinion. Andy Reid has always been known as a great special teams coach, and KC did not disappoint yesterday in that area of play.

Looking forward, I am compelled to believe the QB kid from Michigan may turn out to be a helluva NFL QB. He really had a command of the game, and I think he surprised the college football world defeating a Nick Saban team that was ascending at the end of the season. Keep an eye on that kid.

Yes, Fish, you’ve got to recognize greatness, and it becomes hard to do when the great player is on a team of which you are not a fan. Lebron James I think is a turd of a guy, makes some outrageous statements, but he is a GREAT player. At forty, he’s still a commanding presence on the court.

Now that the Super Bowl is history, I become depressed until the whole spectacle begins again. Humans love spectacles. The popularity of games in the Roman Colliseum, I guess you could call them “games,” show that humans historically love competition. Competition is at the heart of achievement both in sport and in a nation of people. What could be more healthy than to strive to be the best. .

Football is just gladiators fighting in the coliseum. There is a reason why it is the most popular sport. Being a cowboy fan I saw them go against Montana and the throw to Dwight Clark. As I stated magic and bird made me hate those two teams. I have one moment with my sixers -four/four/four. It suck’s to be on the other side.

Niners will be good but they should get ahead of Purdy contract. Don’t break the bank on a qb that won’t win by himself. I agree on michigan QB. I also like Sam Hartman late in the draft.

One thing I agree with Colin Cowherd on is you either need 1) mahommes, burrow, Allen type qb where if you do pay them a max deal - they are good enough to overcome - or 2) and qb on a rookie deal. If Purdy gets paid like Mahommes the Niners are done. It is what has killed the cowboys with dak. He is up next year for a new contract and you can’t pay him 60 mill per year. Dak wants to win- he needs to take less and let them build a great team around him.’

Down goes double OT…Down goes double OT

Down goes a Swift/Kelce Biden pledge

Chiefs do win though…I think Storm had that

we are on about 1-5 now…Ouch.

The missed XP was big

But the turning point was the f**king muffed punt.

I think they were both part of the fix

:: sarcasm :: :roll_eyes:

THEY LITERALLY HAD THE LONGEST GAME EVER THAT WENT TO THE LAST SECOND OF OVERTIME…

THAT WAS LITERALLY SAID BY CBS AND RETWEETED BY ADAM SCHEFTER….

STORM DIDN’T PREDICT IT STORM POSTED HOW THEY ARE LITERALLY MOCKING YOU TO YOUR FACE THAT THEY ARE DOING IT…

MORE MOCKING YOU….

IT IS THE SUPER BOWL….

YOU DON’T DIVE ON THE BALL?

NO SARCASM IT ABSOLUTELY WAS……

IT LED TO OVERTIME……

But not double…

IT IS THE SUPER BOWL….

YOU DON’T DIVE ON THE BALL?

Game is played at full speed…and diving on the ball isn’t an exact art either.

THEY LITERALLY HAD THE LONGEST GAME EVER THAT WENT TO THE LAST SECOND OF OVERTIME…

So? Not double…Therefore Schefter is incorrect…You lose, cunt.

Back to blockville

1-5…Looking bad for you dipshit…Stick to construction and sucking cock and things you supposedly do well.

https://x.com/mjtruthultra/status/1756898062935498970?s=42&t=xetmxF1VDatwFGmXqk1Zlw

MATH DOESN’T LIE……

A LOT OF 3’S HUH?

START PAYING ATTENTION IT IS ALL COMING……

UNDERSTAND THE REAL ENEMY……

How do you script a fumbe that goes off another guys leg and the return guy has to make a quick decision. It is impossible. You would have to work on that a million times to get it right off the guys leg and cause that play to happen the way it did.

WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!! WHY IS THIS HERE??? THIS BELONGS IN THE SHELTER!!!