Ranking top remaining realistic targets all positions

Will include uphill battles, even other team’s commits(if they are still doing interviews, et), but not extreme long shots…Combination of talent and need. Tiebreakers to locals for future pipelines…This is my opinion…Portal Not included

1. OL Josh Connerly, Jr.
  2. OL Dave Iuli
1 Like

We currently have 9 commits. Assuming we take 11 more what’s the breakdown?

I’d say:
3-4 DEs (1 might be portal guy)
2-3 DTs (6 total DL)
2 OL
1 LB
1 Safety
1 Punter (probably actually a portal guy)

We already have 2 guys on campus who are part of the 22 class so 9+11+2 (OL + RB) = 22. If we actually have room for 3 more than TE plus 2 of RB, LB or DB for me

Id love for us to take 3 ends, 3 tackles, and 3 MORE OL. We need more numbers at that spots.

1 Like

That would be my preference too, and that may happen on at least 2 of the 3 positions…but I think it will be combination portal/prep to get there.

Bump…Updated

I don’t see the “5 star” in Stewart. Great size. Productive. But doesn’t play like an athlete. He looks like a guy who happens to be the biggest and strongest on the field, which makes him the most dominant. When he moves to the next level/s, those advantages will diminish along with his production.

Leonard Taylor was a true 5 star DT.

1 Like

These are all the names I know that are being contacted/recruited (no idea if some of the bottom couple are and ef commit) by Cristobal… The 3 that I don’t know have been but have visited or mentioned UM very recently (December)…Are…McCoy/Tolen/M’ba

Updated for Signees

Looks like this list is growing by the hour. Washington 5* ot conerly
San Diego DL who was committed to Oregon

I can expect some more

Armella to FSU

They must have gave him the returned Hunter check.

M’ba announcing Sunday.

What? We didn’t get a St. Thomas Aquinas kid? Shocking! You can also substitute American Heritage in there too. Either get in better with these two schools or torch them to the ground but do something with them Mario, they’ve done nothing but burn us for years. It is beyond getting old. :rage:

Funny, I used to bitch about only signing 2-3 OL every year. Right now I’d take that many. Hopefully with a full year on the job this changes with Mario and Mirabal getting who they want.

Dudley would be nice…was leaning oregon and he’s not on the west coast. we should get him.

Florence would be a god send also, but he’s from san diego…how does he not end up at USC ?

as for Shemar, i don’t see how A&M can get him now with 25 signees already and they still have targets out there like Harold Perkins, Denver Harris. i’m gonna be so pissed if we miss here lol

ATM could be using ‘21 counters to go over 25. That said, did the sec pass a rule that no school can sign more than 25 in a class after ole miss signed over 30?

There are multiple elite kids that could be without homes. Skinner is another.

Bumped for final 10 we are alive for

Bump

Iuli announcing this evening…Yesterday all crystal balls flipped to UO

But several saying Cristobal is battling to the end here…That would be huge.

Connerly signing in March

Also, as of right now…UM is #5 in Average Star per player on 247.

1 Like