Ranking The Commits '24

Yeah Update: Sounds gone.

Broussard goneā€¦I had him ranked between I.Thomas and Francovilla.
Shavers goneā€¦I had him between Francovilla and Frederique

Is Lyle a suitable replacement for Riley?

IMO, yes

1 Like

Lyle now committed. I assume that Riley is as solid to Bama now?

Mario doesnā€™t lose many commits but this one could happen. Still fighting for him.

1 Like

I think Miami would have taken all 3 for at least a month nowā€¦No idea on Riley yet.

Edited for recent commits/de-commits

Kendall Jackson was #16 between CWH and Mack at the time of his de-commit.

Riley was #8 between Jones and Lofton

Will try to add some commentary as week progressesā€¦But you guys feel free! All in all, great singing day for UM!

Again although we could see a DB name surface in Januaryā€¦UM is only waiting on DB Mincey (AA All star-game in 2 weeks) and DE A.Williams (February)

OK so basically if we land Mincey, I will have him between Lightfoot and Hayesā€¦And Amare Williams would be between Lofton and McConathy.

If you look at my list, the players Iā€™m a little higher on than rankings, that I believe are underrated are

RB/ATH CWH
DB Day
LB Pruitt
C Francovilla
DE McConathy

Possibly overrated
WR C-Rob (this does not mean I donā€™t think heā€™s a take all day)
DE Rudolph (ditto)

(Plazz seems to have a cult like following, so maybe Iā€™m not as high as same fans, but I think heā€™s a take, just more accurately ranked)

Questionable Takeā€¦
Ehhhhā€¦Maybe Russell

I basically think this is an awesome class, that can even finish stronger with Mincey and Williams. I will do a writeup at some point.

1 Like

Rodney Hill, rb from FSU. No clue. Canā€™t imagine him seeing the field. Maybe he likes warmer weather?

Preferred walk-on ^^

Skeeter, so when Alabama says they have a signed LOI from Mincey, I assume he signed on Dec 20th and they kept it hushed until his all star game so he could announce, right? He obviously canā€™t sign in January. Hate that.

We should go back after Riley with Saban gone now. grrrr!!

Far as I know, yes