Ranking remaining targets for '23

I’d say about 75 % of this is based on talent…Then shade towards need…and then a tiny shade or tiebreaker goes to local tri-county kids bc I believe that’s important to UM recruiting. Including long shots, but NOT major long shots.

1. D. Williams, S (LA, Texas Commit)
  2. E. Etna, DL (TX, Mich commit)
  3. D. Brown CB (AH)
  4. D. Austin, CB (CA, LSU Commit)
  5. S. Denson, CB (Jacksonville, UF Commit)
  6. C.Hussey, S (STA, PSU Commit)

1. E. Joseph ATH (Chaminade)
  2. M.Mayes WR (Benjamin School, Wake Forest Commit)
  3. J. Jackson DB (Osceola High, UF Commit)

And fyi I would not be disappointed with a single recruit on this list, they all look Miami caliber to me.

If I had to call it…

UM leads for : 1, 4, 15, 20…Maybe 24 as well.

And if I had to call it I say UM lands #12 Jean as well. JMO… And hopefully another 4-7 on this list or other late targets

EDIT: Numbers have since changed ^^^

How about Mpemba? Isn’t Miami his co-choice favorite?

Feeling just committed to Georgia.

Seems like Georgia in the lead…UM still involved

Deleted Freeling and adjust my numbers in the 2nd post not his thread

Took some names out here.

Dickey? I’d have him top 2

I’d remove McClain.

Dickey? I’d have him top 2

I’d remove McClain.

Removed Dickey today…He was like 5th or 6th

Don’t think he’s coming.

Mclain probably removed soon.

11-2**. Updated this…Took off about 3-4 names. Added 2-3, and re-added Tyler Williams due to Mclain connection and Hakeem Williams because he’s local and still coming to games…but that may be wishful thinking

There are a couple names floating at DB/DT that I am monitoring and may add to this and the offense/defense threads if I find out is more than just smoke/wishful thinking/casual check-in by staff.

As of right now I believe everyone on this list can commit to UM except:

#16-23 (and I’m not sure, a couple of them may be able to…#21/#22 may be the most likely of that group to indeed have a commitable offer but imo it’s contingent on Damari Brown, I may be wrong there)

1 Like

Some changes here…

Couple guys hanging by a thread on this list…Hussey, Jean, Walker, D. Wilson, MpMba (visiting next week) T.Williams, probably erase them in another week or two

Supposed big news of a flip coming Wednesday this week

And I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s someone NOT on this list. Huge names being speculated on.

1 Like

Fletcher looks like a Miami lean. I’d still like Johnson with him. If Hartline leaves OSU for Cinci, expect to see Innis open up.

Meant to say someone NOT on this list.

I do not see Innis opening things up no matter what. And so don’t see him coming here even if he was to open up.

1 Like

I have not seen Harbors tape. He might have speed like Micah Parsons but does he play like him?

No, not yet

But the speed is damn near olympic and it’s at 225-230ish

1 Like

Yet, he now going to sign in February vs December. If Hartline leaves, Innis isn’t signing with OSU and Miami is very much in play.

Harbor has 2 sacks on the year. As skeeter said, he is an Olympic athlete trying to play football. He needs tons of coaching and I’m not sure if he is 100% focused on football.

Yup…This is where the question mark is. Track seems just as or more important to him than football.

FYI…I don’t always trust high school stats, good or bad…But ya he played both ways I think, and it seems like he’s raw both ways. But 125+ schools would have room for him in a heartbeat to find out.

1 Like