Ranking My Remaining '25 Targets

Starting this here on 6/24…Talent the definite #1 factor, then need and importance of the position (with a small dose of local pipelines as more of a tie-breaker than anything)…Tying to stay away from extreme long shots, and kids will be taken down from this list if it appears they are entering that category.

1. DT Griffin, GA
  2. DB Pickett (LSU Commit)
  3. CB Hanks (UF Commit)
  4. WR D.Wilson (Oregon commit)
  5. DE F.K. Henry Cal (Miss St. commit, juco)
  6. DT Charles (FSU Commit)
  7. WR V.Brown (UF Commit)
  8. LB/DE Wiley
  9. WR Ffrench (Tex Commit)
    ——————
  10. DT Carter (OSU commit)
  11. WR T.Williams (GA Commit)
  12. RB Louis
  13. WR J.Moore (UF Commit)
  14. WR Hamilton
  15. CB Cox (USF commit)

Buchanon commits #23 at the time of writing on this list.

Ewald was #20

Scroggins was #16

Nix was 11 at time of commitment and in the top group

Stubbs was 4 at time and in top group

The players that I think can DEFINITELY commit to UM right now are: 1-9 (ending with Antoine) plus Myles, Carter, Anding, Upshaw, Moore

The players that I think MAY POSSIBLY have the green light to UM are Boucard, Mills-Knight, Louis, Manfred, T.Williams, Fitzgerald, C.Smith. (Some of these are gonna fall off the list soon if some things to start heating back up)

The bottom 3 starting with Cox are definitely backup plans only and honestly I’m not sure how much communication is going on…There may be a couple of those above, but I’m pretty confident that is the case with Cox, Branch, Ajax

FYI…Today 247’s Gabby U posted his top 10 UM most wanted…They are (in no order) Antoine, Epenesa, Pickett, Griffin, Myles, Carter, Wilson, Hanks, V.Brown, B.Louis…So basically all 10 are in my top 15.

Upshaw #20 at time of commit

Antoine #9 at time of commit, top group

Simpson was #25 at time of his commit.

Early August Update…Of the current commits in the other thread…I’d say the top 7 would be in the top group of this list.

Stubbs, SJA, Antoine, Nix, Schott, Nickle, Pringle…Stubbs is as good as the top 5…And SJA and Antoine would bump someone out of the top 10.

1 Like

You nailed it, Skeeter. Rivals just gave Stubbs his 5th star.

2 Likes

Newton 21 at time of commit… (25 listed)

Fitzgerald 18

Just to update as of 8/17

I believe the top 16 outside of
FK Henry (maybe)
Mills (maybe, weird)
Boucard (maybe)

Can commit to UM.

Other Maybes
Mathis
Louis
Wiley

Cannot commit to UM as of now (maybe not even in contact with, but were at one point, and I have to think are at least backup plans)
Adirika
Hamilton
Cox
Branch

Trimmed some fat here 8/24…And others hanging by a thread

Cleaned up for time being…Took out 4-5 names that haven’t been mentioned with UM in a while.