17. E. Williams
  18. Kinsler
  19. B. washington
  20. Carver
  21. Pulliam
  22. Tripp

1. Tinilau
1 Like

Do you not think the last two are takes? Mikeska seems to at least have some major offers though he ranks a little lower than Carver. I’m wondering if Tinilau gets squeezed in the event the OL recruiting gets even better than we’re hoping? Fingers crossed! I said it in the other thread, Okunlola, Kirkland, Green, Freeling - any of them want in, they’re in.

I think they are both take/but more likely depth than starter category…I usually do 3 categories in this particular list. But since I’ve been doing it the last 5-6 years I believe only 2 or 3 players have fallen in into the 3rd category list (wouldn’t take). Mikeska and Tinalou are both in the 2nd category and I’d like to note that Mario Cristobal knows a hell of a lot more about OL and TE than I do. Also…Mikeska was a very good blocker on his tape, really gets after it…And Tinalou’s film in Dade this year (along with the fact he supposedly re-shaped his body) gives him a chance to move up as well.

If I had an “elite” or my own personal "5* category…Maiguao, Wayne, and Robbie W would likely be the three I put there so far.

Bump

Just bumping…All opinions welcome

Bumped…Just waiting on McClain

(Maybe Hussey, Bonsu as well)

Fish has Kinsler at the bottom.

Riley is NFL material
Bain at 6 is too low for me. Think he will end up being top 3 from the class. You don’t have 58.5 sacks at Central without it translating.

Sad this class did have a true 1 at WR and a second DT. Collins kid could end up a 5T/3t.

Would love to See Fish’s list as well.

I like Kinsler

Regardless…On anyone’s list…I’ll take my chances with Cristobal/Miramar on the Kinslers/Tinilau’s of the class.

Tell that to the Weaver twins, Taurean Charles, etc…All led Dade with a shit ton of sacks their senior year.

And I love Bain and think he was as important a recruit as anyone except maybe the 5* OL kids in this class. But he certainly isn’t a prototype and that does put a little question mark on his ceiling. Another comparison, on the other side of the ball, is Big Baby Seymour for instance dominated at HS level and destroyed everything in front of him at a camp for 3 years…And I doubt he ever starts at UM

My money’s on Bain, just not sure on tweeter size. (And when I say “not sure”, just realize #6 and someone I’d consider a national top 100 player) is pretty damn high on the list! Elvis Dumerville is the comparison we are shooting for if he stays outside…

Bain did pretty good against IMG and other schools with p5 kids. Clearly, Cormani, Francis, Samson are the kids with high ceilings and lower floors. I think across the board this is a very talented class. The kids that are projects are extremely athletic.

Failures at NT and WR just because we needed one more NT and a true 1 WR. Would have be happy with the Pahokee DL and Joseph athlete. Safety is another concern but I think Brown and Jackson could play there. We are also working on Hussey and bonsu.

1 Like

As you guys can see by the rankings…The most underrated, biggest sleepers I see in this class are Kaleb Spencer and Antione Jackson

If I had to say anyone was “overrated” ehhh. I don’t know, Malik Bryant (although he has fallen since pre-season rankings)? I really don’t think anyone is lol. Love the class.