10. Harris
  11. Horton
    ————-
  12. Moten
  13. Cooper
  14. C.Young
  15. McCoy
2 Likes

If Miami signs a DB class like this, the Banda and Rumph supporters will be eating serious crow.

RUMPH AND BANDA ARE BAD COACHES?

THEY DIDN’T “COACH PLAYERS UP” AS THE PHASE GOES?

WILLIAMS AND KITCHENS IS A BAD CLASS?

INTERESTING…

Safety classes were good but development was not there. Hall is not much different than freshman year hall. Bolden has been injured so much it is hard to determine. Carter clearly should have been moved earlier.

Corner classes were not great. A couple were ok. Development was ok but not as great as I was hoping for a former NFL guy. To this day, I think his weakness was personality which didn’t allow him to connect with the younger kids.

Nice class, obviously unrpoven though.

Rumph was an average coach and obviously a brutally bad recruiter.

No argument about Rumph. I think Banda was an above average recruiter who brought in some good Safety talent but a below average developer of that talent

1 Like

Bump…Leggo

1 Like

Medlock de-commits …Almost 1000% a force out. He was last on my list…Didn’t mind him (Diaz had very few AWFUL recruits), but def thought we could do better.

1 Like

I’d brought up the original commit thread for Medlock, does seem like a force out. Skeeter, any chance of a list of guys who might come onboard next Wednesday who have been recruited all along by Mario? We only have 8 on board but it’d be great to get that many again by next week. Who’ve we got the best shot at of the uncommitted locals by next Wednesday? Maybe even think about what portal guys who might want to come in too?

Not sure about a list of that just yet…Because not sure what has legs and what doesn’t.

There are two kids from Keyshawn Smith’s HS…Both are DB…One named Jalil and the other Jahlil (no not twins, and yes are high school) I believe one may have a shot at WR at all. That are committed to Oregon. Their interest may be legit.

But I will try to update the running lists on this site when stuff becomes more clear cut. Recruiting was getting boring, so It will be fun.

As for locals…Sounds like we can consider Nyjalik Kelly a LOCK…And that is huge. And good chancer at Stewart as well. Those were our top two targets.

Cristobal was also recruiting Moten the DT from Gibbons that we recently offered I think he comes.
One of Marcus Banks (Bama portal kid that Diaz/T-Rob were on) and Keinote Scott (top 3 juco corner who was looking heavily at Oregon) may be a realistic a possibility.

Couple of decommits from Oregon the last few hours:

Kelvin Banks, Texas 5-star offensive tackle

T.J. Dudley, Alabama 4-star linebacker

Both can be interesting to us. Both from the South (Texas / Alabama)

Israeli just mentioned a couple…As of now here are the names I’m reading to varying levels that fit this

-Jahlil Florence CB, San Diego (UO commit)

-Jalil Tucker ATH, San Diego (UO Commit)

-Cameron Williams, Duncanville TX (UO Commit…Visited UM in spring…There were rumors at time his visit wasn’t great which may have meant he got the hint he was told they weren’t quite ready to take commit, he now wants to visit again…350 lb kid)

-Kelvin Banks OL Humble, TX (5*…Just De-commited from UO)

-TJ Dudley LB Montgomery, AL (De-commited from UO)

OU was also involved with Anthony Lucas a 5* DL from Arizona that has visited UM and that we all love, but was a pipe dream. I believe TAMU or Bama but lead but I haven’t followed him for a while. Keonte Scott is a Cali juco corner that UM offered in November and had Oregon in his top 2-3.

Locally…Earl Little Jr has already been visited by Cristobal, and N.Kelly from Dillard has likely moved to lock status as he was quoted a few weeks back that if UO was closer he would have been committed to them long ago.

A couple other names that are getting some smoke (and there will be more it’s going to be a wild Dec/Jan) are Jayden Gibson WR that may de-commit from UF…Kamari Wilson the stud safety from IMG who was likely a Georgia lock…Possibly Demario Tolan, the LB From Orlando that chose LSU over UM in the summer.

2 Likes

BTW…OL has always been one of the trickier positions for me. And I don’t claim to be an expert

But a blind man can see Kelvin Banks is a stud and that the 5* is warranted. Wow is his tape legit. In coming days/weeks I will be updating the targets threads and I’ll post it.

2 Likes

I’d like to grab the two LB commits they had as of last week. Devon Jackson and TJ Dudley! Accept T2 as a transfer and Wes as the 4th. That solves the LB issue within a matter of mouths! Smith & Smith + Gil remain in the top 7 LBers. Troutman, Cave, Huff, Flagg et al

More importantly, we need to land DL and OL!
Give me Stewart as a 3T, Kelly as DE, Lucas as a 3Tech, M’ba at DT, and Andersen at Edge on the DL or at least 5 kids even if it isn’t these five. Give me at least one DE transfer!

OL I haven’t looked at as much and think Mario will never have an issue landing elite OL.

Bump

Bumped

I’ve included McCoy…I will take him back out if he chooses UF, but as of now most saying UM.

Added back

And added in Kolbie White, the juco kid in for this fall.