Radakovich

Few things if this is true:
1 I’m impressed that we didn’t just hand this off to Torretta or Highsmith, though they could have roles in the new department

2 I’d also thought about Dabo coming in with Radakovich but honestly this probably isn’t happening

3 Don’t know if Oregon’s distracted tonight quite honestly as the Utes beat them a couple weeks ago 38-7 so they may just own this Oregon team, beating them 38-10 tonight

1 Like

Hopefully true……

What a week. It’s like we are dreaming.

Wow

Clemson

AD goes to Miami
OC goes to UVA
DC goes to Oklahoma

Dabo still stays?

Something ain’t right in Clemson

1 Like

There must be a glitch in the matrix. :laughing:

1 Like

God damnit. These Canes hiring a seasoned coach, a seasoned AD.

They’re gonna make me invest more hope in them.

History says I’ll be disappointed.

But damnit. This feels different. Am I wrong?

It does feel different, because it is. It took a non-cane to call UM out. I’m thank God for it though.

I just don’t wanna feel like Charlie Brown with the football…

Dabo going to Vegas

1 Like

THEY MISSED ON THE QB AND THEY KNOW HOW THAT ENDS JUST LIKE URBAN MEYER AND JEFF BRANTLEY…

1 Like

Lot more then the QB

No RB either

Only program that refuses to take transfer portal players either

1 Like

Assuming you are talking about Clemson. If so, WR has under performed as well just look at Frank Ladsen who was a top 50 recruit. OL has always been average rankings that out performed. The QB was far from perfect but the issues were multiple and most appear to be missed evals on elite kids. Blue chip kids that just weren’t performers.

Then you look at their ‘22 class, how the sport is changing, how long they have been together…it looks like a good year to depart Clemson for other opportunities. The wheels are falling off the bus which means the Atlantic just got a ton easier to win along with the ACCCG. I’ll be interested to see if Clemson throws in the towel or doubles down with major spending on AD, Coaches…

1 Like

I would think the AD looks at more sports other then football

Coach L has done some great things at Miami but I’d like to see a fresh face leading the hoops team

We have always heard that big boosters speak by spending money or withholding money. It would not surprise me that boosters have withheld money with Diaz. They also withheld money in recruiting for years. Seems like the boosters have spoken.

ABSOLUTELY THAT IS WHY STORM SAID WHEN THEY FIRED JAMES WHY DOES ANYONE CARE?

HE IS DOING WHAT HE IS TOLD…

I wouldn’t write off Clemson just yet. A lot of money, a lot of very good players still.

They need a better QB for one thing. The one they have is pretty much a JAG. Losing a generational talent like Trevor Lawrence has consequences if the backup QB isn’t quite all that.

If Dabo actually does leave, it comes down to who they replace him with.