Radakovich

Maybe he brings Dabo with him.

So Cristobal’s buyout is 9M, Diaz’s is 4M+? and they’ll have to pay Cristobal about $10M/year for 10? years.

That’s a whole lot of cabbage for a school known for it’s el cheapo hires.

I remain skeptical.

Indeed. I’m reading these articles - if true, where did all this money come from, and where has it been?

Boosters. Miami finally has some, apparently.

But, with no named sources, this could all be bullshit. Reporters are fckng liars for the most part.

I read he raised revenue from 69 to 131 during his tenure at Clemson. That is how Miami pays for itself and keeps us in the hunt most years.

Ruiz. He is selling his company and he is expected to be worth $20B. This would allow him to throw around $20m.

1 Like

But wait there

I hate this.

Should be more clear by Monday.

I hate that I let myself get slightly excited.

Apparently Cristobal and the Ducks are distracted by all this UM talk……Oregon sleepwalking through this game at the moment down14-0

Cristobal needs to stay at Oregon !!! The Utes are handing him his ass again . Hard pass !

1 Like

Lol it’s true that Oregon looks just like Miami tonight. Lethargic and undisciplined right out of the gate. Not good

1 Like

Just saw that Oregon offered Cristobal an extension.

Also saw that Ladson and phommachanh in the portal

Maybe we should offer Wittingham

Did you see it was reported ducks offering an extention to mario. Scrolled during game.

Brown is a godawful quarterback….makes you wonder what Oregon could be with someone decent

Guy is embarrassing Cristobal whose only hope it seems …is to “out-talent” Utah .

UM HAS TWO AND ANOTHER POSSIBLE REALLY GOOD ONE ON THE WAY…

POSSIBLE BIG MISTAKE IN STORM’S OPINION…