Putin humiliated Tucker Carlson

Tucker is an embarrassment to media.

Maybe so, but I always appreciate someone who interviews and just lets the other person give their viewpoint so we can hear it unedited and not editorialized.

Too often we get the journalists injecting their own opinion or not letting the person talk.

Putin definitely looks like he got what he wanted out of this one, however.

HOW LONG WILL THE STUGOTZS IGNORE THEIR HEROES TRAITOR BEHAVIOR?

Why

Really, I have to explain myself. Honestly at some point if you can defend people like Tucker who interview Putin and basically let the guy walk all over you than I have no respect for you either. That interview was a joke.

The only traitor are people like Tucker. Putin is an animal.

You do realize the man has had people poisoned. How do you defend this pos. If you can’t ask tough questions then why interview him. He basically say there and acted like Putin is a friend

I’m just asking why you feel that way about Tucker. Why can’t you give a reason?

I think you let the guy talk and hear what he has to say. There’s no moral imperative to not interview a guy. Saddam Hussein was interviewed by CBS.

If you are not going to ask the tough questions it’s a waste of time. He was basically propping up a dictator. It’s pathetic. At least when Chris Wallace imterviewed Putin he asked some real questions. This love affair with Putin is sickening.

Putin is no friend of the US.

I agree that he should have asked some tough questions.

Putin may not have answered but at least try.

I do like him letting Putin talk.

Indiana, I have no problem letting him talk. If you are going to interview the man - it’s your job as a journalist to ask him real questions. You can’t just let him walk like that.

1 Like

What would you have liked him to ask?

His country is at war. They invaded another sovereign country. He had one of his leaders in his military turn on him. the guy stands down and not long after his plane went down. Can’t you ask him about the investigation of what happened to that plane.

Think there are many questions that can be asked. Make him answer tough questions. Do you see and end in site with the war. Do you think attacking another country gives China the right to now go into Taiwan. Are you willing to sit down with the us and negotiate your way out of this mess.

1 Like

Putin is a Russia First leader, and he’s the most successful politician of the last two decades. Tucker Carlson did what journalist should do, direct attention to the primary source of news. Tucker is a splendid media person, far and away the best in the business.

DID YOU LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW?

YOU DIDN’T LIKE HIS RESPONSE HUH?

https://x.com/bgatesisapyscho/status/1756411956813082770?s=42&t=xetmxF1VDatwFGmXqk1Zlw

I did listen, Tucker was downright terrible. He is a disgrace to journalism.

OK stormfront left

You’re a fucking clown