Possible multi-position or position change guys

Both from reports or my interpretation of things moving forward

And in the defensive backfield this matters less than ever because versatility is a must…But these are guys I see whose ultimate position is still up in the air or will be contributing at multiple positions.

Skill guys: R.Washington- WR/CB. I think starting him on offense is right idea. Not as polished as Joseph as a WR. I wouldn’t even mind seeing him getting carries.

OL: Rivers/McCoy/Maiguao- Not counting dead set interior guys that could factor on the center/guard depth chart. These are the 3 that seem to be moving around. I think Maiguao is a lock to stay outside and a future NFLer. Rivers to me is better up inside…If I had to predict, McCoy is a tackle, but may get on the field sooner at guard.

DL: Bain DE/DT (will get snaps all over the place and soon)
Collins A- Going inside
Campbell- Likely inside, maybe some snaps as a strong side end?
Moss- DE for sure, but maybe a stand up type? Having trouble putting on weight

LB: I think newcomer one-year guy Cloyd contributes as both Sam/Will…It has been reported Guidry has a true SAM type on the field about 30% of time, which is more than the last two seasons with us.
Malik Bryant- is the one guy we can see anywhere here depending if he can grasp LB concepts. DE (Moss type viper stand up?), OLB, MLB. No idea yet.
Future Mikes could be Bryant Pulliam, or Aguirre (Big hopes at WILL as well) .
Bobby Washington- probably the Sam type and maybe even #1 option there this year…We will have to learn more about Guidry’s personnel schemes, as early reports indicate this kid is a player, so WILL (on the field more) may be in his future.

DB: Lots of versatility needed here…And future recruits as well with Nickel/Start types Day/Mack and some of the guys we are still recruiting (Mincey, Cummings, Heyward)…But as of now
J.Harris- No idea. Gonna play a lot and could ultimately end up safety or corner…This year should a decent amount of nickel.
Spencer- Still wouldn’t rule out LB long term. As of now SS
Richards- Has 3 years left…IMO safety, but will be given a chance at corner and could factor in at Star
Davis/Porter- Smallish lot/star guys imo, but may be able to hold up as #3 outside corner types. Davis is 1 year only, Porter has 2 years.
Damari Brown- Likely corner, played corner in high school…Only reason I’m including him is this is a BIG kid. If he keeps growing , who knows.

So basically as of now, the multi guys are (and some of these are still young so maybe little snaps this year)
Rivers, McCoy, Bain, Bryan, Richards, Harris,