Portal Transfers

Is it me or are our portal transfers not really syncing with the Crystobal recruiting hype?

A JAG DE
A quality RB but arguably not a need and undersized thus doesn’t offer anything knighten doesn’t already offer.
A talented but unproven WR
A Undertalented DE/LB (word is we’re getting UABs OLB)

These aren’t program changing / boosting transfers.

Considering what I’ve heard about Cristobal as a recruiter it’s weird to me that our transfers aren’t day-1 starter material considering were using counters which it seems obvious he definitely could use well on signing classes.

Considering the momentum in the program and the staff hires I just expected us to take some serious transfers this year

1 Like

-Moultrie and Lichenstein have proven to be players but not super stars…What they are is versatile and I believe will be among the top 8-10defensive linemen

-Ladsen probably is day 1 starting material…Or at least in our top 4 WR next year. The kid was behind NFL players then got hurt.

-Parrish is tougher inside than Knighton and if Smith/Cristobal both love him, why not? There are also rumors one of the frosh backs may be on the way out.

All in all not the cream of the crop…But judging by his recruiting priorities since he has gotten here he desperately wants bodies on the DL. Numbers are low there. He wants OL too, but sees the DL as the bigger need.

I also believe A. They are not done and B. Lack of coordinators and uncertainty of position coaches has hurt more with transfers than HS kids.

I’m pretty pissed that Cristobal has been HC for almost a month and everything isn’t fixed yet.

Screw this … FIRE CRISTOBAL!!!

With some exceptions, most portal guys are for adding depth.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Are we true Miami fans if we don’t fly a banner?

2 Likes

It’s Time!!!

Up to 7 counters waived.