POOR DIAPER FACE CATFISHY HEAD SHANKER AND LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ: BREAKING: 11th Circuit Emergency Writ Accepted To Hear Case To Invalidate Fraudulent 2020, 2022 Elections - Justice Clarence Thomas To Rule

@Elite80
@Warden84
@thre305ive
@WillyBurz
@GardenStateCane
@IndianaCane
@skeeter
@bikki228

BAHAHAHAHAHA………

BAHAHAHAHAHA………

BAHAHAHAHAHA………

LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT THE OBAMA MAFIA BEING CHARGED?

DIDN’T STORM TELLA?

#STORMWON…….

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Seriously, it’s always the same with you. It’s adorable.

Realty vs Fiction

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/24/politics/jenna-ellis-fulton-county/index.html
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/20/politics/kenneth-chesebro-georgia-election-subversion/index.html
https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/29/politics/fulton-county-election-plea-scott-hall/index.html

SO IS YOUR CLAIM THE STORY IS FAKE THERE IS NO COURT CASE?

ELECTION DENIER SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE……

Nah, my claim is its an insignificant story that’ll result in nothing…again…like all your other cases. She’s filed several cases over the years…at everyone for the same tired moronic arguments that hold no water. They’ve all been dismissed so far…

So, that’s your win? Let’s see…originally, Patrick McHenry was your guy. You kept saying he was Trump’s guy, until you were shown that Trump endorsed Jordan, who lost. Steve Scalise lost. Emmer lost. It’s been a month and there is no speaker.

I love it. By the day, your team shows they have no concept or ability to govern, even themselves.

Gotcha? So, the same ole stuff? You make a claim, you’re proven wrong, you ignore it and move onto claiming you’re right?

It’s adorable, like I said.

Over and over and over and over…you’re too easy. Again, not a single thing you’ve ever maintained has turned out to be correct. I’ve looked…can’t find a single claim.

I love your GOP. They make things fun and really rock out on the “We’re the FIRST” accomplishments

1st President in 28 years not to serve a 2nd term
1st President in 45 years not to release any tax returns
1st President in 89 years to lose the Presidency, House and Senate in a single term
1st President in 129 years to lose the popular vote twice
1st President in 159 years to boycott his successors inauguration
1st President ever to fail to hit 50% in approval rating at any point during their term
1st President ever to be elected with the help of a foreign nation
1st President ever to be impeached twice
1st President ever to have an elected member of their own party vote for their conviction in an impeachment trial
1st ever President to have an arrest warrant issued against him by a foreign nation
1st President ever to refuse to concede their defeat
1st President found liable for sexual abuse, defamation and business fraud
1st President ever to criminally indicted, also the 2nd, also the 3rd and 4th
1st President with a mug shot
1st House Speaker elected on the 15th vote since before the Civil War
1st Speaker of the House removed by the US House of Representatives
Longest period the United States House of Representatives have gone without a speaker

we can keep going…but, I think I’m getting carpel tunnel with all these firsts

THIS GUY IS ACCUSED OF WHAT TRUMP IS ACCUSED OF……

IMAGINE THAT……

AGAIN LOOKS LIKE IF THERE IS PROOF OF ELECTION FRAUD THIS GUY WOULD OVERTURN IT HUH?

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1717264462363742218?s=42&t=KR6UvoPuYj0wfCE_HOB6-A

@Warden84

POOR FELLA…….

AND SWALLOWING BENNY JOHNSON NO LESS….

The only bigger loser than trump is storm. This guy racks up L’s. He is the biggest loser ever on a message board.

1 Like

SAYS THE GUY THAT HAS HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GOES HIS WAY SINCE TRUMP WENT DOWN THE ESCALATOR……

WHAT HAS STORM BEEN WRONG ABOUT DIAPER FACE CATFISHY?

PROVEN IN COURT NOT IN A NEWSPAPER/ MEDIA PIECE…

JUST LIKE THE REAT WILL BE….

AGAIN …

PSSSSST……

DIAPER FACE CATFISHY HOW DOES THIS TASTE?

@Warden84

WHAT ABOUT FELLA HOW DOES THAT TASTE?

Oh wait trump got him Jordan-oh wait no he got this other guy…oh wait it’s now this new guy…I will keep going till I am right. What a clown.

YEAH YOU GUYS ARE SAVED SO WE ARE PICKING FROM A BUNCH OF TRUMP GUYS AND GOT A TRUMP GUY……

SO YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT IT THAT THEY DIDN’T GIVE YOU THE FIRST ONE AND GAVE YOU ONE MORE TIED TO HIM THEN THE OTHERS?

YOUR A GENIUS DIAPER FACE CATFISHY……

BY THE WAY WASN’T IT TRUMP THAT CALLED GREENE TO TELL GAETZ TO VOTE FOR MCCARTHY WHEN HE WON IN ROUND 15?

SILLY STUGOTZ STILL LOST……

You mean like 1 term, losing the house and the senate, being impeached twice, being convicted of fraud for Trump U, Trump Org convicted of tax fraud felonies, Trump Org business certificates cancelled and their business entities sent into receivership for dissolution what is described as a corporate death penalty, and 91 felony counts. Did you not know this case was already ruled on, do you?

Already ruled on, Scooter.

:joy:

They’re all Trump guys. Not much matters. The more Trumpy the guy is, the better for the other side. This one is fantastic! He’ll definitely drive the votes on the other side.

Not really. Trump has 91 felonies, no company, and Biden is still President

THE SAME GUY BEATING BIDEN BY 10 POINTS?

WHEN IS BIG MIKE COMING?

IS IT NOVEMBER YET?

:point_down:t2: