Playoffs

Expected UGA and Bama to win so no surprises in that regard.

I was somewhat surprised how easily Georgia beat Michigan. Knew it was over on Michigan’s first series when Harbaugh stupidly went for it on 4th and four around the 20 instead of taking the easy 3 and making it 7 to 3. Instead, there was a huge momentum shift from which Michigan never recovered.

Also surprised Bama didn’t torch Cincy more than it did. Aside from that one back, Robertson? it looked like Bama’s offense kind of phoned it in. Young looked pretty flat as did the offense in general, Bama’s defense, on the other hand, came to play. It seemed to me that Bama’s offense was looking past Cincy and put out just enough effort to win. Not terrible but not the intensity level one would expect in the playoffs.

I doubt UGA can play that well two games in a row, Their QB had a hot hand and played far above his normal level.

UGA v. Bama would seem a toss up. Slight edge to Bama assuming their offense shows up.

Bama just manhandled Cincy on both side of the LOS. Men vs. boys.

The little brothers should never be allowed in the big dance and should get smacked if they sneak in…