Official Crying Like a Bitch Thread

This thread is for anybody who needs to cry like a bitch.

Instead of crying like a bitch in rambling posts all over multiple forums, why not aggregate them all here for maximum effect?

From now on, whenever you feel like crying like a bitch about how people keep making posts you don’t like, cry about it here!

As a bonus, here are the resources to file your complaint with the Internet Police:

https://internetpolice.us/

internet-police

1 Like

@dallascanes

YOU SEE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT STORM……

THIS IS BEYOND THE POINT OF HARASSMENT AND OBSESSION……

I’M ASKING YOU NICELY BROTHER STORM THINKS YOU ARE A GOOD DUDE….

PLEASE STOP THIS….

No, not really. You’re just a whiny bitch who keeps getting owned and then crying about it.

STORM CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IS NOT THE CORRECT RESPONSE BUT LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY….

STORM HAS LET IT BE KNOWN NICELY……

REPORTS OF HARASSMENT AMD STALKING ARE NOT THINGS THAT CAN BE IGNORED AND IT IS BEYOND OBVIOUS AT THIS POINT……

You’re an imbecile and a wimp. You got owned, over and over again, and can’t deal with it.

ARE YOU SPEAKING FOR DALLAS THAT MY CONCERNS OF EVERYDAY STALKING AND HARASSMENT WILL NOT BE RESOLVED?

First, I’m typing, not speaking. You’re neither being stalked nor harassed. You posted something, were proven wrong and are too much of a wimp pussy to accept it so you’re lashing out. Dallas is his own man.

Nothing special

Thank you for using the thread as intended, Storm.

Really? Like starting multiple threads calling people pedos and idiots?

Or how about real-life threats like this nugget?

Just make sure to show all that to your fake lawyer too.

NONE OF THOSE THREADS ARE TALKING TO YOU OR FOR YOU….

YOU COME IN AMD START BRING THE SAME THREADS UP POSTING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING EVERY TIME AS IF TO HIDE STORM’S POST MANY BEING ABOUT PEDOS…

THE QUESTION IS VALID……

NOT ONLY ARE YOU STALKING STORM EVERY TIME YOU ARE ALSO HIDING THE POST FROM THE REST OF THE BOARD……

LETS SAY STORM POSTED ABOUT THE VACCINES A POSTER READ WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO PEOPLE AND DECIDED NOT TO VACCINATE THEMSELVES OR THEIR KIDS BECAUSE OF IT….

YET THEY NEVER SAW STORM’S POST BECAUSE YOU CAME AND DO WHAT YOU DO AND THEY NEVER SAW IT….

IN STORM’S OPINION YOU SHOULD BE CHARGED CRIMINALLY JUST LIKE STORM TOLD 51 NORTHAM WHO WAS DOING THE SAME THING….

STORM HAS ASKED ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS TO STOP THIS BEHAVIOR BOTH TO DALLAS AND YOURSELF……

MULTIPLE MULTIPLE TIMES NO ONE IS GOING TO BE ABLE TO SAY STORM NEVER SAID ANYTHING……

THAT IS WHY YOU RECEIVED THAT COMMENT TODAY….

YOUR BEHAVIOR SHOULD NEVER BE TOLERATED JUST LIKE 51 NORTHAM……

HE IS AN HR GUY SO HE UNDERSTOOD WHERE THIS WAS GOING….

HE PICKED UP AND DISAPPEARED……

Too bad I’m not an HR guy I guess…

But since you asked nicely, I would also like to return the favor and ask you to stop with your behavior. It should never be tolerated.

You might not be an HR guy but hopefully you know where this is going… … …

(the ellipses mean it’s going somewhere)
… …

WHICH BEHAVIOR?

IF YOU DON’T STALK AND HARASS STORM STORM WOULDN’T KNOW YOU WERE HERE….

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING STORM DOES HERE THAT INVOLVES YOU YOU INVOLVE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE A SICK PUPPY…

Your behavior trashing to board. It should never be tolerated.

You, apparently, don’t realize people can look down. Also, nobody gives a shit what you post. You’re a moron who’s never posted a single thing accurately.

You opinion means shit.

Go fuck yourself.

Pot meet kettle

Your little threats mean absolutely nothing. You’re a moron and a total fucking pussy in every possible way. You got owned and can’t deal with it. Nothing more. In every way, you represent the worst of mankind.

Absolutely pathetic as far a human.

You are neither stalked nor harassed. You’re a bitch who got owned, who thinks his posts are more important than anyone else’s, thinks you own the board and nobody can post except you…and are wrong about every single part of it.

OWNED, little wimp

For the record, this is an equal-opportunity Crying Like a Bitch thread.

It’s not made for anyone specific.

It’s simply here to soak up your tears. whoever you may be.

incoming…queue up the Nazi sympathizer Storm to cry again to Dallas

Seems like this belongs here

Here Storm I got you

CLAB2

1 Like