Ny Carr to UM!

I was sick to my stomach all day and didn’t go to any of these boards.

But somehow we land a total stud WR through all of this. Insane.

1 Like

I wonder if he knows that if he catches a pass late in a game with a one point lead and the other team having no timeouts left and there’s :40 left to play that he’s better off going down than scoring a touchdown?

Does he understand this and WHY this is the case? Do we have anyone on staff at all who can teach this very learnable thing to him and make him understand why at some points in game, possession of the ball is way more important than putting 6 points up/

Anyone? AT ALL ???/?? :face_vomiting:

Doesn’t seem like it.

After the fumble that I don’t believe was a fumble–I regard it like the pass interference call in the NC game against Ohio State–why didn’t Miami have a deep safety? Instead, our All American lets a WR get behind him as the clock is expiring. Sickening how many errors occurred within a one minute time interval.

Every team, even the best teams, have a let down game where they are either upset or their opponent achieves a moral victory. But, it is a rarity that such a stark coaching error happens, one that will be remembered for years in the future. Redemption is going to be a fierce challenge against a North Carolina team with a helluva more capable offense than what we saw against Georgia Tech. I hope the hell Georgia Tech wasn’t the beginning of the late season swoon that has afflicted the Canes for the past two decades. I want the Canes to snap back quickly putting that ugly performance behind them.

Nice recruiting pick up.