North Carolina moves in

Inspect them all. Every state!

Save the Republic!

LOL. More pointless exercises

Why do you defend this system which makes cheating (whether you believe it happened or not) ridicuously easy?

Why do you feel so strongly there was no cheating? I join very few election rigged type convos…I believe there was foul play, but I believe with the current system it was set up to make cheating very difficult to catch.

You interject yourself in every fucking election fraud/audit convo…YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED SO WHY DO YOU GO NUTS every time someone mentions it?

Because deep down he knows it happened. He doesn’t know how else to deal with it other than sarcasm, posting duck pictures, or lying about 60 judges ruling against the evidence.

He will soon not be able to deny the massive fraud that was committed.

Yes, This fraud cannot be allowed to stand Audit every state, especially mail-in ballots.

Then there’s this bikki… in addition to mail in.

It’s out of control. They cheated in every direction. They were so desperate to win they said “fuck it” and tried every available means.

That’s how popular Trump was/is and they knew it.

IF TRUMP AND THE MILITARY REALLY THOUGHT THE OBAMA MAFIA COULD WIN THEY WOULD HAVE TAKEN THEM DOWN EARLIER…

THE REASON THEY DID THIS WAS TO ELIMINATE ALL THEIR AVENUES OF GETTING POWER AGAIN…

DRAIN THE SWAMP FOR GOOD…

Lol, I so want to read the BS article, but I’m not generating revenue for that trash.