New data reveals crash not seen since great depression

BUT BUT BUT STORM……

@bikki228
@GardenStateCane
@Silentobserver
@IndianaCane
@skeeter

PEOPLE WITH WORKING BRAINS BETTER START LISTENING….

THE MEDIA IS NOW TELLING YOU WHAT STORM HAS BEEN SAYING FOR MONTHS….

:point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2:

TAKEDOWN OF ONE SYSTEM TO START THE OTHER….

@bikki228 YOU PAYING ATTENTION MY FRIEND?

I don’t buy it. There’s no better, safer market that the United States. Even if our market is bad by comparison to others it’s vastly superior.

The US is the only country that has a court system that can be trusted (even though that’s being tested). It’s the only government that actually always pays its debt.

It’s the only government that acknowledges rights of individuals.

I can see a bad recession but not a depression.

And I actually think another bull market looms on the other side of this market IF the right leadership is in place to set the conditions.

THIS IS THE SHIT THAT BOTHERS STORM……

GSC YOU DON’T KNOW THAT WE OWE MORE THEN WE CAN MAKE?

HOW DO YOU THINK WE CAN PAY THAT?

ARE YOU WATCHING WHAT IS HAPPENING TO TRUMP?

NOW THIS:
https://fxtwitter.com/marionawfal/status/1710027120754209057?s=46&t=yEfyTmH7MDuySvpNzHz9jw

LISTEN ALL STORM CAN DO IS POST IF YOU GUYS DON’T FCKEN READ THAT IS ON YOU….

We make our payments though.

@GardenStateCane

GSC HOW THE FCK ARE YOU GOING TO CATCH UP ON PAYMENTS WHEN YOU HAVE OUT SPENT WHAT YOU MAKE?

Not that we’re trending the right way- but the US is estimated to have a net worth of $270 trillion. Total debt (realized + unrealized) of $145 trillion. That leaves us in the positive for now.

If the US were a human being, the banks would still lend to him.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

GSC ARE YOU SAYING THAT IT IS STILL POSSIBLE TO ACTUAL PAY THE DEBIT?

IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?

THIS IS HOW THINKING PEOPLE THINK…….

NOW THINK TO YOURSELF WHY IT WAS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN?

BECAUSE YOU HAVE A NEW CBDC SYSTEM WAITING TO TAKEOVER……

YOU DESTROY THE OLD SYSTEM AND YOU INSTALL THE NEW ONE…

It is possible. I don’t see why it’s not.

It would require some extreme austere methods and disciplined leaders with a plan but it’s doable.

We’d have to first revoke all social security programs like Medicare, Snap, Chip, etc…. We have to probably scale down military spending to some degree. But it’s definitely possible.

Would take a couple of decades.

THE DEBIT HAS PASSED GDP BROTHER….

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THE MOMEY FROM?

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ THINGS AND SAY LET EVERYONE ELSE WORRY ABOUT WHAT EFFECTS MY LIFE AND FAMILY I JUST WANT TO WATCH FOOTBALL……

LET THE CRIMINALS WORRY ABOUT OUR MONEY……

LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ SETTLES FOR BEING TOLD HE IS OK INSTEAD OF KNOWING WHAT THE FCK THEY ARE DOING HIM……

@GardenStateCane
@bikki228

YOU THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO STOP RUSSIA AT THE COST OF DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY?

HEAD SHANKER DOESN’T CALL TREASON ON THIS HUH?

AFTER THEY CRASH THE DOLLAR THEY WILL GO TO A CBDC DIGITAL CURRENCY THAT WILL CONTROL EVERYONE WORLDWIDE….

Do tell

Also, cutting M2 and raising short term interest rates are how you manage inflation. It’s 9th grade Macroeconomics.

You’re looking at tax receipts vs realized debt.

I’m measuring total assets vs realized and unrealized debt.

IF YOU OWE IN INTEREST MORE THEN THE TOTAL YOU BRING IN WHAT HAPPENS?

THOSE NUMBERS ABOVE IF THE US WAS A CORPORATION IT FOLDS….

@GardenStateCane

DO YOU GUYS THINK WHEN YOU USE YOUR CREDIT CARD WHERE THE MONEY THE MERCHANT GETS COMES FROM?

YOU DO REALIZE MASTERCARD AND VISA DON’T HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT SENDING MONEY TO MERCHANTS RIGHT?

SEE HOW THEY ARE INVOLVED WITH THE CBDC?

Total assets assumes that the United States would literally sell off the things that it owns to pay the debt (buildings, land, treasuries, etc…). We could theoretically sell it to the richest Americans and then pay off the debt. Just an idea but the point is, as of today, we’re not technically in the red.

SO YOU ARE TO THE POINT THAT YOU ARE SELLING OFF THE COUNTRY?

THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING……

THE UNITED WOULD CEASE TO EXIST TO PAY ITS DEBT IN YOUR SCENARIO RIGHT?

IF YOU WERE RUNNING YOUR BUSINESS AND DID THIS WOULD YOU KNOW?

IF YOU HAD THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE RUNNING TGE BUSINESS WOULD THEY KNOW?

IF YOU WANTED TO DESTROY THE UNITED STATES IS THIS WHAT YOU WOULD DO?

@GardenStateCane
@bikki228

HOW DOES THAT LOOK?

Here’s my ultimate point storm.

Capital (cash) flows to markets where taxes are low, investment returns are highest with the minimum amount of risk. Most importantly capital flows to markets that are predictable…. Or at least perceived as such.

Show me a market that is more lucrative than the US on a consistent basis?

There are none.

No one is comfortable investing capital, time, resources or labor in China where you have to cede 51% of your equity and give up your patents.

No one is comfortable investing in Russia where you can be arrested tomorrow on trumped up charges and not have a way to defend yourself or capital.

No one is comfortable in Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, India, etc….

I’m not saying there aren’t investments there, but no one invests in those markets like they do the American markets that have the wealthiest consumer base, the best infrastructure, the most honest court systems bound by adherence to individual rights….

Where is this money going if it leaves American markets? Just answer that for me.