NCAA Rankings

Absolutely hate the system. It’s completely biased for those that begin at the top (with no merit)

Alabama is number 12 Seriously?

Duke is ranked ahead of UM? Why? We beat TAMU. Who the fuck did they beat? Clemson??? Another one in the top 10 with no merit?

Colorado only moves up 2 spots after losing their top player and pulling off an amazing come back against a rival?

God the NCAA and the media make college football terrible. Just have to ignore the rankings.

They should call it “the benefit of the doubt system”

1 Like

It’s September…

1 Like

Honestly, both of you have good points.

The rankings start to make more sense halfway through the season. A system where nobody is ranked until after conference play starts would be so much better.

Then again, ESPN would have nothing to talk about for a whole month. So much of sports is the meta discussion. I don’t care too much about that stuff, but most people do.

I think ur all correct.

I get it. It’s just a joke.

Yah, don’t matter till things start to shake out in October.

What business does Georgia have being ranked above Michigan, Ohio State, or Florida State? All of those teams have played tougher schedules and had impressive wins.

I get it they win it all last year convincingly. They get the benefit of the doubt but man I feel like it’s so rigged for some schools over others.