Mts GameDay thread

I hope you’re right, but does it really make difference in the long run? Honestly I thought Cristobal had this team in better shape and would have them at least playing hard and with passion.

All I’m seeing is the same lackluster garbage we’ve seen the past 10+ years to be honest…

The tailgate before the game had a dozen people throwing the ball better than TVD.

1 Like

What surprises me most is the line performance so far. Not very dominating,

Afraid not

Game is still winnable. Down 14 isn’t surmountable if they stop f’ing up. Can’t make turnovers, can’t give up huge plays. etc.

Miami should be able to dominate the second half and win by 10+ if they wake the F up.

Whether it will happen is another matter.

Agreed Stork, but this shouldn’t have happened from the get go…

3 or 7 points max is what a team like MTSU should be allowed.

Regardless of the outcome Miami is definitely NOT a ranked team nor should they even be considered as such.

I’ve seen Miami sleepwalk through so many games like this against teams they should crush that I’ve lost count. Not surprised, see my “27 Points” thread, pretty much predicted this.

Miami has too many guys that don’t give a F and too many boneheads, been that way for years.

1 Like

I hope they pull the win out, but honestly not seeing it right now.

We threw a slant. How about that?

1 Like

Time to change QBs.

Time to change just about everything…:sob:

Oh my.

IF YOU TAKE HIM OUT NOW AGAINST THESE GUYS HOW DO YOU PUT HIM BACK AGAINST TOUGHER COMPETITION?

THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR ACTIONS….

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

You do take him out. Garcia and Brown deserve playing time.

Down 3 scores with 1 1/2 quarters to a nobody. What a joke.

I won’t be going out of my way to watch anymore games. This is embarrassing

Ain’t no way Cristobal recovers from this…team is done. :expressionless:

Appears over entirely. Full quit. Same Miami. Just heartbreaking. Still, somehow heartbreaking. Unreal. Wow