Mts GameDay thread

Some really bad coaching/effort on O right now. To the point where we may need a mid season change.

I don’t get all the short passes and runs that have blockers in place, but they fail to seek contact. The blocker runs right by the defender and the ball carrier is immediately tackled for no gain. What are the blockers doing?

This team won’t make a bowl game this year. Hell I don’t see how they win any ACC games with the way they’re playing.

At this rate Cristobal won’t last long…

This program is fucking cursed.

2 Likes

Hate the empty backfield, especially in the red zone.

I won’t doom and gloom. Sometimes new coaching staffs have a 6-6 first year and improve from there. But I do wonder how an awful season will affect recruiting and excitement for the team.

If they lose this game then is Cristobal on the hot seat already?

It’s looking like a blow out at this point…

Not cursed. This is what happens when you limit your coaches to “family” (and fail to land the one with a coaching pulse in Dorsey).

It’s on the boosters and players as much as anyone who failed to look past “nepotism” and actually do some work to figure out who was going to be a great coach.

Middle Tennessee State!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

We’re going to lose to a Directional University. And not even a “North” or “East”…. Nope- a “Middle”

Fuck my life. Fuck this program.

Don’t worry guys. As soon as we give up another touchdown, we will almost definitely go for a field goal.

Embarrassing

Wait until they open up the offense :joy::joy::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

Why did we stop bashing them with Franklin?

1 Like

Just starting the second quarter and the game is over already…

smh

The days of being a power house are over.

At work and taping it….annnnnd….season is over.

Don’t even know what to think or say other than I guess college football Saturday is dead today….and probably for the year.

This fn team.

I’d still rather complain a cane than anything else. Just wish there were other things to do a a um fan. Sadly, it’s what we got.

KEEPING BELIEVING WINNING COACHES ARE XING AND OING TO CHAMPIONSHIPS……

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Middle Tennessee lost to James Madison this year 44-7. Let that sink in for a little while.

Commentator on Mallory: “Liability is a strong word, but…”