Mike Lindell's Video

This is pretty compelling evidence that the Big Steal happened. IMO, Mike Lindell is some kind of patriot. Absolute Proof

Trump won the election.

Uhhh, no.

He needs to stick to selling pillows.

Someone sent me this yesterday Bikki…I have not watched it yet.

Bikki, I’m sorry but this shit loses lots of credit when someone comes on stating he created email. That is an Al Gore like statement. Completely discredits him as an actual technologist. Email was first sent in 1972! Maybe this guy helped write some guidelines for a new version of SMTP or POP3 but invented email… ok Gore.

If you want to talk tech, I’m game. Have written millions of lines of code. What I can say, 100% chance this is all possible at a micro level but at the macro level it is getting pretty close to impossible to pull off.

1 Like

To be sure 90cane I am not a computer guy. In fact, as a chemist, I still do my computations on a slide rule rather than a scientific calculator which are indeed marvelous instruments. So I yield to your authority on the subject. Nevertheless, your post provoked me into doing a little digging about Shiva’s claim, and the story is quite interesting. There is little doubt Shiva is a smart guy, but his claim of being THE inventor has become a controversy. To this end, I think this article (link below) puts matters into perspective relating to the inventor controversy. I am more persuaded that Shiva improved the technology as you suggest but did not invent it.

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/2012/05/30/shiva-ayyaduri-email-us-postal-service/

Personally, I think Lindell’s video needs to be considered, and if its premises are faulty, they must be technically refuted, not censored. Mr. Lindell deserves neither to be pilloried nor cancelled. His contentions need to be disproved.

There is likely little doubt that he coined the term Email but that is like calling AOL the Internet. Messaging platforms had existed for over 10 years.

As for Absolute Proof, is there anything that is absolute outside of the vodka Absolute? Speaking of, I have to drink tonight! This board is killing me. Lol

Back on topic, Can you summarize his findings and reference where the data came from? It just came across as a real opinion video for the 15-20minutes that I watched.

I’d love to write you a summary 90’scane, but I have gotten an Absolute start on Saturday night festivities. Already I have scotched the idea of driving from Hurricane Landing, AL to downtown Pensacola, and am calling an Uber to take me into the arms of my girlfriend who though 63 looks much younger. She once looked like Ginger on Gilligan’s Island. She now is Wilma, and yours truly is Fred. This btw is our Halloween outfit, and I suppose our every day appearance. Steak Oscar tonight at Jackson’s Steak House located right in front of the statue of Andrew Jackson, first governor of territorial Florida who lived awhile in our fair city. Right now I am incapable of writing you a summary; I am in the midst of feeding the habit.

I really enjoyed your discussions about management with Warden, some of the best writing to appear on this board. Yes, to some extent I too blame this board for making me overindulge in spirits.

2 Likes

IN ONE PART THEY HAVE A CALL FROM THE MASSACHUSETTS SECRETARY OF STATE TO JACK DORSEY TELLING HIM TO SHUTDOWN A CANDIDATE…

BET YOUR ASS IT IS NOT ALL IN THAT VIDEO

THESE ARE WARNING SHOTS TO CAUSE A SCRAMBLE JUST LIKE BURMA WAS…

HE IS FCKEN WITH THEM…

WELL WE ARE ABOUT TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH YOU KNOW AND HOW IMPOSSIBLE IT IS…

LOL. Storm continuing to move the goal posts.

Sorry - you’ll excuse me for not believing in the “proof” given by a guy who sells fucking pillows.

I’ll admit, I don’t know a ton about how the voting machines work. Software, hardware, network… but it really wouldn’t be too difficult to implement localized security that would use encrypted ballots and results that the machine wouldn’t be able to “hack” and so long as the machine aren’t connected to a network wouldn’t have data manipulation happening during the transfer of results from locations.

One of my many jobs in my 20s was leading a team of engineers building a banking website for a government agency used to fund 40b/yr.

Last night’s game was so boring I overindulged in spirits. This board is entertainment that fills the void between college football and spring/summer fun! Without it, I’d likely work 18hrs a day. Instead, I waste time on here while attempting to avoid working too much.

I’d love to learn more about chemistry from you. That is one subject I could never progress my knowledge in. Chem 101 = A+, Chem 202 = C. Specifically, I’d love to hear your thoughts on energy policy. Do you think we ever get past oil for transportation of energy?

Well, guy who sells pillows who’s a crackhead for over a decade who spent the first 4 years of MyPillow hitting the crackpipe, ignoring his kids and family…with an F from the BBB and has already paid out millions in false advertising…who made a crackhead pillow of chopped up crap they threw into a pillow case, similar to something one might lay their head on while laying on the street in a back alley after having given head for crack for days on end who was such a crackhead his dealers put a hold on him.

I would appraise Mike Lindell’s life as one of redemption. He obviously has a lot of energy a knack for marketing, and has created jobs for a considerable number of Americans. In an even trade whom would you choose Lindell or Hunter Biden. My choice would be the pillow man. However, Lindell’s past is really immaterial. His video together with new evidence strongly implicates that a monstrous fraud was perpetrated on the American people. Skepticism over the election isn’t going away, nor is litigation.

Bikki - I’m all for redemption - especially when it includes the very difficult task of getting clean from addiction.

But a). What does Hunter Biden have to do with any of this, and b). Shouldn’t pillow man just stick to what he’s good at?

Because he’s certainly not good at claiming irrefutable election fraud because some van showed up at 3am.

The real tragedy of Trump supporters is that they are so sad and desperate to be right - they will believe literally anything - from anyone - proof or political experience be damned.

The pillow man may venture into the arena of politics just like anyone else I rather liked his movie, and I consider him a patriot. As far as evidence is concerned, I don’t think evidence has been permitted to be heard judicially. It has been suppressed through procedural motions. Moreover, it is suppressed by media moguls in our way or the highway dicta. Are you for a free press or not, 51. Millions throughout the world in both hemispheres believe a fraud has taken place, and obviously there is good reason for their skepticism. In the meantime, it appears we’re being subjected to dictatorial rule which lends credence to the article I posed from Gatges of Vienna blog.

HAHA!!! Willful ignorance

Most would consider him a traitor and a willful idiot. Your support lends to you both categories as well.

You mean the GatesofVienna blog that inspired mass murderer Anders Breivik, who killed 8 people with a bomb and then murdered 69 others at a mass shooting, who calls for a Muslim Holocaust and for Israel to nuke their neighbors? The same blog that for years published Pedar Jensen now in hiding for his involvement with the Anders massacre?

Of course I support the 1st amendment.

However I’m not sure where lack of evidence fits into the 1st amendment.